**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    gohard123 said:

People are overreacting. Chances that you've explored act 6 and done a path in Abyss and lack a r3 are low.
    They're nerfing act 6 and book 2 is coming out with new avenues for t5cc
    There's 2 10% from cavalier monthly as well as things like side events and one off events
    There's no rush to get it day one as there's no new calendar or anything crazy that you're missing out on

So not only do I have to have good RNG for champs to complete content, I have to have good RNG to get the t5cc I need.

Personally I have tried for Dr Doom since last year.

345k shards on featured crystals and 300k shards on dual crystals. Not counting the normal 5 crystals in between and the units I spent on doom cavs. Still no 5* doom
    Did you just realise that this game was an rng fest.
    They tell you the % chance of you getting that doom from cavs
    I spent 500k shards on dual crystals for doom just to pull him from a random basic.
    You don't need to r3 the best champ in the class to qualify, this game has basically been make the best of what you have or spend a stupid amount of money for the longest of times.
    Im about to form a skill t5cc, I'm not going to sit an wait for a miracle 6* NF before I use it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

i suppose i'm in the minority that agrees with Kabam Mike ... it's not RNG. it's a choice. do you have 6* that you could take to R3. most people, YES. is it the one you want to take to R3? probalby not. maybe. who knows but the fact remains you have one that you could if the title is that important to you.

the requirement didn't say a 6* Rank 3 Titan Champ. it just said a 6* Rank 3 champ. pick one. any one. BUT i totally get it when resources are scarce. just saying ... the title CAN be achieved with any Rank 3 champ.

Perhaps, but it's not worth stressing out that much about. It's a step up, for sure. Just not that deep. People can wait to Rank the Champs they're working on, and they're not going to suffer.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    If they changed it to Act 6 Exploration I doubt the number of players eligible would drastically change
  • BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    I'm a fan of the new progression milestone, though the rank 3 6* aspect of it is stupid, I have champions I can rank up fortunately but for those who have a 6* roster of pure memes or non R3 worthy champs this is a huge slap in the face, remove the R3 6* requirement and this is an amazing addition to the game on top of the buffed cavs, gmc's, and phc's
  • CiscoCisco Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike do we need to explorer all of act 6 or will completion suffice? Just looking for clarification
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

G2DK said:

Yo mike when’s the featured throne breaker crystals dropping? 😎

Probably on the 1st of October.. as stated in the post in regards to this..
    Where was this stated in regards to this? It wasn’t.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

i suppose i'm in the minority that agrees with Kabam Mike ... it's not RNG. it's a choice. do you have 6* that you could take to R3. most people, YES. is it the one you want to take to R3? probalby not. maybe. who knows but the fact remains you have one that you could if the title is that important to you.

the requirement didn't say a 6* Rank 3 Titan Champ. it just said a 6* Rank 3 champ. pick one. any one. BUT i totally get it when resources are scarce. just saying ... the title CAN be achieved with any Rank 3 champ.

Perhaps, but it's not worth stressing out that much about. It's a step up, for sure. Just not that deep. People can wait to Rank the Champs they're working on, and they're not going to suffer.
    1000% agree. but such is the world of the internet and fast delivery lol. no one wants to wait and put the time in. give me the microwave version they say lol

You fail to understand the actual issue. Offers are tiered based on these titles. I'm the leader of a top250 ally, not everyone has r3s. We are all grinding for the black friday offers. Now the same units will buy different things, due to RNG in rankups, which is rubbish. Not skill, not time, just sheer luck.
    The other changes, I could care less about. Offers, yes. Thats what im concerned about.
    There's always going to be some requirement, and people are always going to complain about it because every cutoff means some will be left out waiting, and some will make it. That's inevitable.

1000% agree. but such is the world of the internet and fast delivery lol. no one wants to wait and put the time in. give me the microwave version they say lol
    Patience among Gamers is like honesty among Politicians. ;)
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Argument about the 6r3 requirement aside (I agree it’s BS), can you please change the Cav crystal calendar to 7 days instead of 14? The most annoying part of the uncollected title was no longer being able to open one free crystal a week. I know it’s a small thing, but that’s the change I really want to see. Also, with this new title, does this mean we will see a full t5cc in the Odins on Cyber Weekend? Because I’m gonna be honest, the timing of this seems like you just want to secure more sales on Cyber Weekend without allowing lower level Cavalier players access to the higher tier resources. Which is fine in my opinion, but I just want to know that as a Throne Breaker that I’ll actually be getting deals that are worth my time when my main focus is advancing my six star roster.