**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update to the game

Comments

• w2thq6irfwqs.jpg

It's this one's fault....
  • My understanding is that the NFL was actually protesting the new update this week during the games...not the President's statement. And per usual Kabam has given into the pressure...

Oh, and Kabam Mike....did you push the button yet? Or are you just giving us a theoretical suggestion that when you push the button, at that point you are no longer responsible?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Well this is a great start to the new month!!
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Well this is a great start to the new month!!

Well technically not until Sunday. Lol
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Hey All,

As you may or may not know, when we push the button to make an update live, it is now out of our hands. We're looking into why the update is not yet available right now and will let you know as soon as we have more information!

Is Rocket behind this?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    maybe they didn't internet correctly.
  • Well this is a great start to the new month!!

It does not feel like you genuinely mean that. Plus it is hardly constructive.
  • CptCrutch wrote: »
    gkelly26 wrote: »
    But don't worry guys those terrible new offers are available, so milk the wales

Those aren't really related to the process of releasing a new version. That's a whole different animal, and this is not in our hands anymore. No Developer has total control over when a new update will be available for download.

@Kabam Miike

Okay now seriously? I work in the real world and can understand about this now being 'out of your control' with how the chain of business works; however, backup and process this moment as a company. Instead of blaming Apple and Google, which mind you makes your business look even worse, how about sending the update off at an earlier time to make sure it hits by the time it is supposed to be released?

Here we go with another massive slap in the face from Netmarble, can't even call yourselves Kabam anymore, those original owners actually gave a ****. If you guys gave a **** you would reasonably compensate us for what has been an awful September full of issues and a poor new War map and concepts.

You guys constantly find ways to beat around the bush and blame others, even your players at points. How is this a good business model? When the old Kabam would mess up, they would hone up to it and I use this term for a reason, they would REASONABLY compensate us for the BS we had to deal with as a playerbase.

Wake up. Poor concept of business in Today's world. The greed is obscene and of any game developer, Netmarble is one of the worst. You guys always make sure your deals and packages hit but as far as making sure the game runs smooth? Naw who cares when you guys as a company can go out on Yachts, party and not give AF.

I cannot bother reading all of it as thoroughly as I prob. should, but I am going to go ahead and call this post non-constructive.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    CptCrutch wrote: »

Those aren't really related to the process of releasing a new version. That's a whole different animal, and this is not in our hands anymore. No Developer has total control over when a new update will be available for download.

@Kabam Miike

Okay now seriously? I work in the real world and can understand about this now being 'out of your control' with how the chain of business works; however, backup and process this moment as a company. Instead of blaming Apple and Google, which mind you makes your business look even worse, how about sending the update off at an earlier time to make sure it hits by the time it is supposed to be released?

Here we go with another massive slap in the face from Netmarble, can't even call yourselves Kabam anymore, those original owners actually gave a ****. If you guys gave a **** you would reasonably compensate us for what has been an awful September full of issues and a poor new War map and concepts.

You guys constantly find ways to beat around the bush and blame others, even your players at points. How is this a good business model? When the old Kabam would mess up, they would hone up to it and I use this term for a reason, they would REASONABLY compensate us for the BS we had to deal with as a playerbase.

Wake up. Poor concept of business in Today's world. The greed is obscene and of any game developer, Netmarble is one of the worst. You guys always make sure your deals and packages hit but as far as making sure the game runs smooth? Naw who cares when you guys as a company can go out on Yachts, party and not give AF.

....well ok then
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Maybe you guys should use your twitter account like President Trump, that way we'd connect the developer and player better together since we'd know lots of what's going on, but probably a lot more at that point then what we needed to :)
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    0cl5wy975lso.jpg
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    lol you guys are ruthless. if i was a coder or developer for this company id stay away from this forum
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    CptCrutch wrote: »

@Kabam Miike

....well ok then

get off your high horse peter pan
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    you guys make me laugh so hard, love it
  • Out of your hands, now that's funny. All the bugs and glitches must be out of your hands too.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Maybe apple and Google are tired of people calling in for refunds due to all the bugs and decided to not offer anyone updates from kabam to free up their own customer support lines.
  • I think we all need to be more constructive...
  • CptCrutchCptCrutch Posts: 21
    wrote: »

Actually it is very constructive thank you. Someone has to call Kabam out bluntly on their flaws. I know Miike reads through these forums.
  • DagonelleDagonelle Posts: 13
    Its days like this that reinforce my opinion that KabaMarble's biggest problem are PEBCAK issues
  • Hazmat911Hazmat911 Posts: 7
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    The update should be out well before the new monthly event. Sitting on full energy wasting away...

No update android.

It's hardly wasting away, you have had all day to use it as completion is on too. Your wasting it, the update is nothing to do with you not using it.

Yeah it does. Waiting for the new monthly quest to be available only comes out with the update. Troll somewhere else little boy.

Not trolling, but you can spend your energy elsewhere and have had all day to do so.

Whinging because the update is late is NOTHING to do with YOU NOT USING YOUR ENERGY, that's your choice to wait for it. Stop being lazy and put some points on the completion event instead of putting it off for the update fool

Nope everything is done. Not wasting energy on completed paths when the update should be available with the new month quests. So bud you're troll for nothing. Stop wasting your life trying to be cool.

Not trying to be cool mate, you can't be a great alliance member if you won't contribute on a path that's already 100%.

So stop trying to talk down to me. Your the stupid one whining about energy wasting away, when in reality your just choosing not to go quest.

You're funny cause I'm not the only one waiting to use my energy. You are trying to be cool and failing. You are talking to a player that puts up 100k plus in completion every time. This will have very little impact on my points towards the alliance goal.
  • CptCrutch wrote: »
    wrote: »

Actually it is very constructive thank you. Someone has to call Kabam out bluntly on their flaws. I know Miike reads through these forums.

Yep, to silence those calling them out. That was kind of my point. Everything that expresses dissatisfaction is tantamount to being non-constructive, mate. Get on the bandwagon, will ya? ;)
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike is this update also preventing matchmaking since there are changes in it as well ?
This discussion has been closed.