**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will you be using Ghost Rider more now that he is incinerate immune?

Will you be using Ghost Rider more now that he is incinerate immune? 112 votes

Absolutely- the Trinity has new utility that makes it worthy of three roster spots in a questing team
17%
SnizzbarFrostyTortoigSceptilemaniacRyGokuHeattblastt10or_StrongplayinggameletGhostboytjiebrandinhoRamadaDeaconVbnmeILLUSION8Toyota_2015Adil08SmittyDiabolicYodabolt21[Deleted User] 20 votes
Meh - he still hits so weakly, not convinced it would make me use him
22%
DrZolaTimone147MaiicolDiazthe_furry_oneOnmixHammerbro_64TimrosRaikisMitriaxColonaut123RookiieRockypantherxSwarmOfRavensMCOCHazzaAmadordegamer99ChikelAziz5253JragonMaster170odishika123Gr8TonyStark 25 votes
No - there are much better incinerate immune champs - GR is okay but he can’t make my roster anymore
59%
danielmathSnakeEyes69BitterSteelMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabTheManMythLegendStefanjonesPwf57Mhd20034DragonMCOCThatGuyYouSaw235_ASDF_ThunderGodFR33_HUG5Liss_Bliss_Panchulon21HilldarThesurvivlistJumpthesharkTheHoodedDormammu 67 votes

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Absolutely- the Trinity has new utility that makes it worthy of three roster spots in a questing team
    I have all 3 in the trinity as r3 awakened 5*s. I will use them a little more now, but it’s still tough to squeeze the three of them in my normal questing team of CMM, Killmonger, Doom, Red Guardian and Ghost/Sentinel.
  • No - there are much better incinerate immune champs - GR is okay but he can’t make my roster anymore
    I like the fact that they’ve done it, it gives him a bit more use in a pinch but honestly he’s never on my team as anything more than a synergy piece if I’m running Blade for whatever reason. Unless bless and incinerate lanes appear out of nowhere he just doesn’t have the stopping power.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i'm a fan of Ghost Rider. his regen alone is pretty nifty. he'll be another option on incinerate paths .. never hurts to have multiple options.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    He's still a mainstay on my questing team in Story Quests, EQ and AQ, even without Blade.

He's a solid utility champ that's getting more utility - what's not to like?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Meh - he still hits so weakly, not convinced it would make me use him
    Void gang Void gang
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    No, it's too late. They missed the boat on the right timing for this buff. It's nearly meaningless and will make you have to use torch prefight when fighting him now for example.
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Good change to an already great utility champ, just recently took mine to r5 before I knew about change. Great AQ champ
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Maybe. Once I maxed out the 4star version, GR was my MVP for awhile and helped me through loads of content. Him and Blade were my MVPs for uncollected.

I Have a 5star that I might rank up and put him back into my rotation.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    No - there are much better incinerate immune champs - GR is okay but he can’t make my roster anymore
    I have Void
  • No - there are much better incinerate immune champs - GR is okay but he can’t make my roster anymore
    Didn't use him before, prob won't use him now
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    I have Colossus
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    I have havok
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

No, I don’t have Ghost Rider above a three star

Also this
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I used him a bunch back in 2017, was a big fan. But now, trying to slowly explore act 6, I still haven’t come across a path that makes me think “damn I should use the old blade trinity for this” and the only reason I’d consider bringing GR to act 6 is with that synergy.

Edit: actually I’d consider bringing him for that bwcv synergy but I’m not sure that’s as helpful for 6.2.6 champion with the recent nerfs, so maybe not.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I'm a torch player and im angry
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Spiral said:

No, it's too late. They missed the boat on the right timing for this buff. It's nearly meaningless and will make you have to use torch prefight when fighting him now for example.

So not meaningless, then? If he's defending, then using up Torch's prefight is useful if there's another Mystic behind him on a boss node.

Also significantly useful against Sunspot, Longshot, Mephisto, MODOK, Hyperion, Dragon Man, Doctor Doom, Sentinel, and nodes like Rain of Fire or Freezerburn.

It's a buff people have been crying out for, for years. Let's not complain now it's finally happened!
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    I won’t use him more, but I do use him.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I took him to rank 4 even unduped and even though I don't have 5* Blade or Starky. He can stand alone and still be a great champ, especially since I have suicide masteries on.

*Sees Dormammu crying in the corner*

Hey is that dude okay?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    GR was the mystic god back in the day. He made Blade a beast against villain champions. Plus he had utility.

Yet, he has been eclipsed by the recent release of some truly outstanding mystic champions. Dr. Doom and BWCV. If you have with of those two champs; GR is just meh.