Options

Im bored so what is the dumbest thing you've ever done in MCOC history?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
I have done some really done things when I was still a noob but the dumbest was when I was exploring Act 4 and I didn't read a node and there was a node where the defender can't take over 1 percent dmg and regens 1 percent every second so I had the best fight against mags and spent like 7+ minutes just fighting Mags just trying different things. Then I read the node and I felt so dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Trying to quake true strike

SAME
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    It’s impossible for me to narrow it down to one...

I’d list them all but I’d be here all day
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    Not understanding sig stones for the first like 4 months I played. I thought it improved attack and health of champs.... I probably used 300 stones on champs that don’t need them.... and it took me a while to get Omega, Cap IW and Aegon maxed because of it.

And yes... selling some champs
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,150 ★★★★★
    Use awakening gems to awaken Magneto (pre-buff), Daredevil Netflix and Iron Man before I actually realised they were HORRIBLE way back then, when I didn't care about their usefulness.
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    selling 1 stars since they will give most points for the special october arena. rip. :|
  • Options
    WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Dropping 5100 units to try for apocalypse when I could have done Abyss instead lol. I’m just mad I only got a single 5* champ in all that. Spoilers: it wasn’t Apocalypse.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,038 ★★★★★

Dropping 5100 units to try for apocalypse when I could have done Abyss instead lol. I’m just mad I only got a single 5* champ in all that. Spoilers: it wasn’t Apocalypse.

Groot?