Android log in problem

Comments

• Kano73Kano73 Member Posts: 6
    I'm unable to log in as well, I'm and android user.. I'm not happy about all the bugs, since the update.
  • NKjaiswalNKjaiswal Member Posts: 5
    I am unable to login too and it's been hours
  • TheDarkLordTheDarkLord Member Posts: 17
    At least my clash of clans still works even though I haven't played it in over a year.
  • S0byS0by Member Posts: 1
    True it should be solved as soon as possible.
    And a better rewards should be given.
  • BybycanbazBybycanbaz Member Posts: 2
    Giriş yapamıyorum , lütfen yardım
  • SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Member Posts: 37
    Been 6+ hours so far.
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Member Posts: 89
    Indeed more then 6 hours now..
  • ShadowConfusionShadowConfusion Member Posts: 1
    Can't log in, pretty frustrating. My alliance is in the middle of AW! Is it only android?
  • DeadBmoDeadBmo Member Posts: 3
    This is disappointing, I've spent a lot of money on this game and I have been waiting a long time for Dr Voodoo and with this champion every hour counts...please help me Kabaam
  • Jrankin5Jrankin5 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    Was trying to grind for dr voodoo and already tough with my amount of heros and ranks. We need major compensation for all our troubles
  • HazemHazem Member Posts: 243
    hahahaha...yep there r still many games that works fine..i just keep asking why the hell am i still playing this game :neutral:
  • HazemHazem Member Posts: 243
    yep
  • Kano73Kano73 Member Posts: 6
    I'm having the same problem..i've been unable to connect for the past couple hours.. Always so many bugs after an update. I'm not pleased.
  • ajaydhuwariaajaydhuwaria Member Posts: 26
    puy456b0o695.jpg
  • RYN0KRYN0K Member Posts: 2
    Ho shoud we Play normal when more than The half of my Alliance can't log in ?
  • Webbe0564Webbe0564 Member Posts: 3
    tell me about it. it's freaking ridiculous. same here and yes its only Android who are having this issue
  • set777set777 Member Posts: 0
    Yesterday I spent all my gains in the arena .. Now our union will lose the war to a weak clan because we have a difference in time zones and we did not have time to score points. Could at least warn people on official resources. It's a shame that this happened. We are all sad .. :(
  • InfernalMadnessInfernalMadness Member Posts: 2
    6 hours and still the same "unknown error" on the log in screen.did all concerning cache reinstall restart etc.
  • Winterfe1lWinterfe1l Member Posts: 3
    I have android and having same problem
  • JamesMcMeekinJamesMcMeekin Member Posts: 6
    The game has been down for what i understand all Android users for around 4 hours. Is this known about by the Kabam team?
  • Renato_VieiraRenato_Vieira Member Posts: 1

Error signing in to Android, what's happening?
    War and Arena going .... so it gets difficult
  • Robin_84Robin_84 Member Posts: 6
    It's already been more than 6 hours and you haven't fixed the login issue.
    What is wrong with you .
    It's not a small game , I loved this game but now I'm gonna uninstalling it.
  • timotoy0919timotoy0919 Member Posts: 12
    It has been more than 4 hours now since i couldnt log in to the game with my android. Now im holding my alliance back on alliance war and im falling behind on scores on the doctoor voodoo arena. please fix this problem as soon as possible and compensate us active players for this issue. i continued supporting your game since you all know exactly how to compensate us players for the unexpected issues that comes up. also please improve the rewards for the monthly logins, the quality of the login rewards have been steadily decreasing as months pass by.
  • TahirSkTahirSk Member Posts: 1
    I can't login, not be able to finish war and waited almost a day for AW and also grinding for voodo.
    I think like others we should also leave the game because u cant fix th bugs and not even give us better compensation.

Thanks for treating us like waste!!
  • RurjurRurjur Member Posts: 4
    I'm also unable to log in. LG G5 running current version of the game on Android 7.0
  • Hardware316Hardware316 Member Posts: 2
    No response from kambam
  • Woles_boyWoles_boy Member Posts: 0
    Dear Kabamm

My account Woles Boy is kept failed to log in in these past 12 hours, Everytime I tru to log in there's always a notification that says unknown error, failed to log in. I'm playing this game in android and already try to uninstall and re-install the game but it still doesn't do any good. Please fix these ASAP. Tq
  • tuadrutuadru Member Posts: 2
    Where does all the money that we pay you go? Im starting to think you dont pay youre maintenance guys since they cant keep the game up 7 days in a row. Either that or they suck at their job.
  • 54patriots1254patriots12 Member Posts: 126
    I'm curious to what will happen to those of us that have an active war. My alliance is in placement phase. It would be unfortunate to not be able to fill up because of this bug.

Also what about aq? That's scheduled to start today. Will that get pushed back if it hasn't been fixed in time?
  • Psturg325Psturg325 Member Posts: 1
    They responded on twatter
This discussion has been closed.