**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 โ˜…โ˜…
    edited October 2020
    @Kabam Vydious
    Samsung Note20
    Both cellular and wifi
    Lastest update of MCOC
    Lastest update for android
    Initial starting the game up , it takes anywhere from 2-4 minutes just to get past the loading screen. Before the update the game had no loading issues(but you probably already know that ).
    Update: I found that it is actually worse for loading when on cellular data.
  • Options
    Its_DhutiIts_Dhuti Posts: 6 โ˜…
    edited October 2020
    Device: Mi A2
    Cant get past the first loading screen since the update have tried everything from restarting the phone to uninstalling and reinstalling the game (now i cant even download the additional files because of this)
    This is happening right from getting the new update
    Kindly look into this as soon as possible.....
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    While you guys are waiting, I uninstalled a couple times and reinstalled. Eventually it showed the connection error flashing and kicked in. Might work if you have the patience.
  • Options
    Kirito_kunKirito_kun Posts: 15 โ˜…

IM STUCK...

I have AQ going on ๐Ÿ˜‘ ..
    And I have to finish event quest ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

Device:- MI note 8 pro
    Connection:- Wifi and cellular too

• Options
    Its_DhutiIts_Dhuti Posts: 6 โ˜…
    Device: Mi A2,
    android 10
    Game version : v28.2
    Still no change.... Stuck at first loading screen
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Stuck at first loading screen
    Pixel 3a
    Android 11
    Latest patch
  • Options
    EdyyEdyy Posts: 4 โ˜…
    edited October 2020

Galaxy note 10+ 5g
    Android 10
    Wifi and mobile data

• Options
    GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 โ˜…โ˜…
    @Kabam Vydious okay so I have done some more testing and found that on both wifi and cellular data there is still a connection issue but it is worse on cellular data
    Wait time from connection issue
    Wifi: 1-2 minutes
    Cellular: 3-5 minutes
  • Options
    ู„ูˆู„ู„ูˆู„ Posts: 3 โ˜…
    Delete Google play and try maybe this problem
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Please make sure you are closing out of the app completely before relaunching the app again. Our team is monitoring this very closely and hope you'll see improvements in loading times throughout the day. Please do give us an update if and when you see that the loading times have improved and let us know what device you are using to access our game!

If not, please feel free to inform us otherwise with the same information requested above. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

We understand your frustration and appreciate (and adore!) your patience throughout this period of delayed loading times. Thank you again for being awesome!

Galaxy m30
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171 โ˜…
    Samsung Note 8. Game not loading after the update.
  • Options
    Salman102011Salman102011 Posts: 19 โ˜…
    Why can't I access the game? It is really annoying that I have been trying for more than two hours and I have not been able, given that my device is new S20 Ultra and this matter happened after the last update
  • Options
    I am also having the same issue since updated the game, taking a long time on the logging in screen. I have tried both wifi and data, both are working fine for other apps and for browsing as well. My device is Mi 9t pro with MIUI 12 based on android 10.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Yeah, each patch gets worse & worse for Android users.
  • Options
    JellybeanJellybean Posts: 33 โ˜…
    Having the same connection issue since the update.. i got the old version back so i can play the game.

Samsung Galaxy A30
  • Options
    HerdingCatsHerdingCats Posts: 64 โ˜…
    My arena is screwed up. 5* magneto arena. iPhone X. "WARNING It looks like there was a network error! Please try again in a moment."

I have restarted a few times. I have run other content without incident. Loving these bugs in addition to the other pre-existing variety.
  • Options
    GrecollageGrecollage Posts: 4 โ˜…
    I play on an iPad (2018) and game closes from time to time, not even a disconnection sign. The app just closes. And i'm connected to wi-fi

@Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Just some further information, if it helps. There seems to be no problem while in the game, going between screens or Fights. It seems to be connected to Login, with longer time to load.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Are we going to miss anything if we dont update today? Any EQ calendar item like galactus favors?
    Plz lmk.. TIA
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 โ˜…โ˜…
    I am getting connection issues almost every time I try to do anything since the update. Load time for fights, quest map, etc. Little red comm error constantly
    Samsung note 10+
    Android 10
    Wifi
  • Options
    zokkimzokkim Posts: 1 โ˜…
    After the update, can't get past the login screen on my android 10 devices. Just stuck there with the red symbol. No issues with my connection since everything else is working and I'm on WiFi.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Xiaomi mi 10 android 10

This is just bad
  • Options
    LuckyflyLuckyfly Posts: 0 โ˜…
    So have a problem here.
    Downloaded the new update and cant get out of the log in screen the network error icon pops up every time.
    Theres nothing wrong with my network i tried woth wi-fi tried with data just doesnt work.

My phone is an android.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Restart ur device. I did it. Opened for me
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited October 2020
    Android on Samsung A50

After I updated the app:
    1. Couldn't get past the first loading screen after the update after.
    2. Checked signal, signal was fine.
    3. Uninstalled, then reinstalled.
    4. Took about 10 mins to load up to the home screen.
    5. Was able to do a couple of quests with some lag.
    6. Tried to do arena. Did a couple of rounds, then connection error notification popped up again.
    7. Went back to the app after a couple of hours then couldn't load past the first screen again.

This is frustrating AF.

I now call this the loading screen of death.
  • Options
    LEGENDARY_288LEGENDARY_288 Posts: 3 โ˜…
    Hey summoners !
    Recently after I updated the game to Version 28.2, I observed that the network connection issues bug is back..which I thought had got fixed in the Aug update...I am unable to play or login. Is there any way to revert back the update ?