**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

Same here...we android users should quit the game.. it's taking almost 4 minutes to login..fed up now.

4 minutes? Try 20.
  • Options
    Abhro12_3Abhro12_3 Posts: 40
    edited October 2020
    Me here having same problem
    Device Redmi 8 A
    Network Jio
  • Options
    HassaanHassaan Posts: 5

After the update game isn't starting.
  • Options
    Vaibhav678Vaibhav678 Posts: 27
    My data is on but it always say network error
  • Options
    I am vaibhav 687 in mcoc
  • Options
    Plz fix it
  • Options
    connection issue after new update... please resolve the issue asap
  • Options
    adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Please stop asking for our phones specifications, it's on all android devices. It's long overdue, but you should either focus on optimizing the game for android or just announce that the game is only suited for iOS.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    adramelch said:

Please stop asking for our phones specifications, it's on all android devices. It's long overdue, but you should either focus on optimizing the game for android or just announce that the game is only suited for iOS.

That's not the case.
    Just leave it for 5 to 12th m8ns on loading screen and it opens ignore the Wi-Fi issue sign guys.
    Opened for me on cellular data take eternity to open from Wi-Fi for me as there is some issue in my mobile connecting to wifi
    VIVO Y95
    android.
  • Options
    adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    shield456 said:

adramelch said:

That's not the case.
    Just leave it for 5 to 12th m8ns on loading screen and it opens ignore the Wi-Fi issue sign guys.
    Opened for me on cellular data take eternity to open from Wi-Fi for me as there is some issue in my mobile connecting to wifi
    VIVO Y95
    android.
    The game can start if you wait for a few minutes (I counted about the same waiting
    time as you), but that doesn't change the fact that all android devices are having issues logging in. It still is a serious
    issue. Sometimes you are on short break and can't afford that much of waiting time to login, cause you barely have a few minutes to make your moves in AQ before you get back to work. This needs to be fixed
  • Options
    Malikusama1Malikusama1 Posts: 1
    After update my game is not working and after 15 minutes game is login please fix my bugs
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    adramelch said:

shield456 said:

adramelch said:

That's not the case.
    VIVO Y95
    android.
    The game can start if you wait for a few minutes (I counted about the same waiting
    time as you), but that doesn't change the fact that all android devices are having issues logging in. It still is a serious
    issue. Sometimes you are on short break and can't afford that much of waiting time to login, cause you barely have a few minutes to make your moves in AQ before you get back to work. This needs to be fixed
    I came back after an hour and still no log in...
  • Options
    Le_GentlemanLe_Gentleman Posts: 34
    This issue is keeping me from accessing the game at all and when i do access everything is slow and gives network errors even though my connection is fine. I'm not even able to play arena or do anything in the game pretty much . And it's only affecting android users so apple users will have the edge in arena.
  • Options
    saxon1344saxon1344 Posts: 3
    Still not able to login using wifi Or cellular data
    Device: Redmi note 8 pro
  • Options
    SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    Still not able to login...Stuck at the loading screen.
    Samsung Note 8
    Cellular network or Wifi
  • Options
    saxon1344saxon1344 Posts: 3
    Quick update... I left the game open and it logged in after 5 mins
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    It's the same for me nothing has changed since a few updates ago the little connection bars are super annoying
    Pixel 4
    Android 11
    Makes no difference if I use 4G data or a super fast WiFi connection
  • Options
    GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    edited October 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Can we get any word on if the team is looking into this ? Been about 24 hours and have had no update ??
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 437 ★★
    saxon1344 said:

Quick update... I left the game open and it logged in after 5 mins

yup worked the same for me. just let it open and update and done. Mine fixed now
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    The game keeps crashing in arena can’t play more then 15 minutes or it crashes, I’m on IOS.
  • Options
    RyzenRyzen Posts: 1
    After the latest update i cant login via celular data, the game only works on wifi, other apps work just fine , please fix it

In game name: R Y Z E N
    Android 10
    Xiaomi Pocophone f1

• Options
    AjaxiferAjaxifer Posts: 9
    edited October 2020
    Ajaxifer said:

Lg k10
    android 6
    Can't get pass login screen if wait for 5 or more minutes it will passed but after a minute or so network issue get me kicked out

Now stuck on loading screen and logging in screen but after minutes it will come up and works fine when you get in game but it took so much time for it to actually login
  • Options
    SlotSlot Posts: 4
    Nokia 6.1 plus.
    Wifi+cellular both.
    Android 10
  • Options
    OminiManOminiMan Posts: 34

I updated my game to the new version but got stucked on the login since yesterday. I tried different wifi networks and data connection but still won't login. So I decided to reinstall the previous version and the previous version worked.
    I am using huawei nova plus(Android 7)
  • Options
    Poco X2
    Android 10
    Mobile Data + wifi both