**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does this week count for compensation?

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
The title. Assuming there is compensation, do runs completed this week qualify as runs to be compensated?

Comments

• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

It's been like 1 day dude relax

Not the first time mate.
    Those crashes lags and items losing in alliance modes, incursions and arenas and litrally all modes.
    It has been since the long time.
  • Options

shield456 said:

Lots of network issues.
    Champion bugs.
    All those changes to act 2 and act 6 and needs.

I shouldn't be caring about act 6 but still for players who have completed act 6

Hey Kabam a compensation is deserved plz give some good amount of compensation as many players have lost their items too.

Who agrees????
    translation: I'm complaining about stuff that didn't affect me. free items!!!!
    Oh, forgot about the act 2 compensation.
    Sorry remove the act 2 from there
    shield456 said:

Lots of network issues.
    Champion bugs.
    All those changes to act 2 and act 6 and needs.

I shouldn't be caring about act 6 but still for players who have completed act 6

Hey Kabam a compensation is deserved plz give some good amount of compensation as many players have lost their items too.

Who agrees????
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    But still the crashes and lags r still a huge issue.
    Those champion bugs and crystal bugs are increasing unfixed update by update
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

you mean the crystal DISPLAY bugs?
  • Options
    Lormif said:

shield456 said:

Kinda.
    Look for a thread named
    Another crystal bug but not a big one.

• Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    shield456 said:

Lormif said:

shield456 said:

Kinda.
    Look for a thread named
    Another crystal bug but not a big one.

It's not kinda, it's a display bug that affect almost none at all dude, u still get what it's inside the crystal and is even a way around it
  • Options
    Compensation for what exactly?
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Im confused what are we wanting to be compensated for exactly?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    it’s been a day jesus christ
  • Options
    shield456 said:

what crashes?
  • Options
    Tonym7879Tonym7879 Posts: 17
    This update is basically a sh*t show but no need to be compensated..... yet.
  • Options
    LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    I am greedy
  • Options
    I get the frustration, but your numbers are wrong and your suspected device that has no issues is wrong again.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

I get the frustration, but your numbers are wrong and your suspected device that has no issues is wrong again.

What do you mean?
    99% of android player are not facing the issues you have. There may be a good amount, but certainly not 99%. And I use a Samsung galaxy 20 SE and before that a galaxy 8. The 8 had seen slight lag and long loading times, but the 20 hasn't. I may be lucky where I don't see the issues other android users are having, but I can be almost sure it isn't 99% of us that have the same issues and almost even more sure the new note isn't the only device free of seeing issues.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

What do you mean?
    99% of android player are not facing the issues you have. There may be a good amount, but certainly not 99%. And I use a Samsung galaxy 20 SE and before that a galaxy 8. The 8 had seen slight lag and long loading times, but the 20 hasn't. I may be lucky where I don't see the issues other android users are having, but I can be almost sure it isn't 99% of us that have the same issues and almost even more sure the new note isn't the only device free of seeing issues.
    You said: "and before that had an S8"

In my post, I mentioned that the issue is from about 3 months ago, didn't I? If you had your previous device before then, then I don't expect you to know what we're facing.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Guys I mean if you do a bunch of runs of 6.2.5 Mordo, 6.3.1 Medusa, etc this week, do you get the act 6 nerf comp?

Since no one is answering your question, there is no way to know what terms they are looking at for compensation. I suggest just doing your runs after the changes. Why risk using resources you may not have to after a change happens and not get anything. You are close to when the nerfs are coming so just wait.