**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne Breaker update

Kabam, Whats going on?

Did I like many others fall for the classic Kabam bait & switch gag?

Is Throne Breaker coming this wk?

Or can i get my T5C I used for my R3!

Regards

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    I am curious as well .. when we will receive the corresponding title? I am excited for it
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Balm82 said:

Im serious, You dont buy anything else in life & not actually get what u paid for!

Technical issues (bugs) that affect kabam get sorted pronto, Treasure island for example!
    Less than 48hrs & those that took advantage of their issue got punished.

So, I want something to be done pronto, not much to ask & gimme what i paid for!!

Since you want to use that analogy. Lets say you order new pair of shoes and the seller say they won't be able to deliver it to you on the day they had previously set due to some "issues", but you will still get it by next week. Would you ask for your money back?
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I’d like to just know what throne breaker gets in black iso market so I can base my decisions accordingly with the mew feature crystal coming out in 20 mins.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Balm82 said:

Balm82 said:

Im serious, You dont buy anything else in life & not actually get what u paid for!

Technical issues (bugs) that affect kabam get sorted pronto, Treasure island for example!

So, I want something to be done pronto, not much to ask & gimme what i paid for!!

Since you want to use that analogy. Lets say you order new pair of shoes and the seller say they won't be able to deliver it to you on the day they had previously set due to some "issues", but you will still get it by next week. Would you ask for your money back?
    Yes, I had a car delayed for 2 wks & I was rightly compensated. So yes you are entitled to what you have paid for (in game resources) or some sort or recompense!

The gaming industry is massively under regulated & these companies take advantage of that.

A simple update would solve all of this!
    Since you're in a rush, lets say they give you back the T5CC and you no longer qualify. Then they fix their technical issues and lauch the title. Then what?
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    Balm82 said:

Balm82 said:

Yes, I had a car delayed for 2 wks & I was rightly compensated
    What they gave you? I am curious
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

• Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    It's time to share some information and the date when we can expect a new title
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yep been waiting on another update on the title and rewards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Balm82 said:

Kabam, Whats going on?

Regards

I'd like to know more about this "classic bait and switch gag".
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Balm82 said:

Ghost was fixed in a few hours and that was a bug that hurt players. That was just yesterday.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Balm82 said:

Kabam, Whats going on?

Regards

I'd like to know more about this "classic bait and switch gag".
    Well it’s classic, so it must be an old trait. 😷
  • Balm82 said:

So you ranked someone you wouldn't have otherwise before you even had all the information about exactly what benefits the title provides, and Kabam are the ones with a problem? Yikes.

No,

We was given all the info, then they didn't deliver.

Its very simple.
    You weren't given all the info at all. You have no clue what changes were being made to any of the crystals. You don't know what sort of cost reduction for cavs there will be. You have absolutely no idea what if any benefit there is to having that title as soon as it drops. You just know there's a title. If you ranked someone you wouldn't have before that announcement for this, that's got to be one of the most foolish things I've ever heard of.
    One of the most foolish things you’ve heard on here today* be fair, there’s some seriously dumb stuff on here on a daily basis, this just gets today’s prize.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Balm82 said:

So you ranked someone you wouldn't have otherwise before you even had all the information about exactly what benefits the title provides, and Kabam are the ones with a problem? Yikes.

No,

We was given all the info, then they didn't deliver.

Its very simple.
    You weren't given all the info at all. You have no clue what changes were being made to any of the crystals. You don't know what sort of cost reduction for cavs there will be. You have absolutely no idea what if any benefit there is to having that title as soon as it drops. You just know there's a title. If you ranked someone you wouldn't have before that announcement for this, that's got to be one of the most foolish things I've ever heard of.
    One of the most foolish things you’ve heard on here today* be fair, there’s some seriously dumb stuff on here on a daily basis, this just gets today’s prize.

Unfortunately this is quite true