**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Something is wrong with the 5* Mephisto cyrstal

Comments

• Options
    Seeing him isn't relevant. Kabam has made it clear that what you see spinning is only animation and has nothing to do with the outcome. You aren't watching the crystal select the champ in real time. My alliance got him twice already. One guy opened two and got Stark Spidey and Mephisto. He is 10/16 on featured. I am 0-11. If anything is broken it's that the same people keep getting lucky and the same people keep getting unlucky. Seems like some accounts have better drop rates.

Thanks for the feedback, I guess our alliance not so luck at this Mephisto crystals, we understand spinning are visual effect, previous features champs have always been display while spinning.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    This thread does pop up for every single feature, so we'll get 2 more (unique) threads about this for this month
  • Options
    I also didn't see him in the crystal spins!! we definitely need some reimbursement here! Whats going on kabam??
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    The fact that people have pulled 5* mephisto means he is definitely there. If the crystal odds were somehow 'bugged' then Kabam would never openly admit it either. So just advise your alliance to not open anymore until after next maintence. If they do fix anything it would be then and there lol
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    He’s in the 5*. Someone I know pulled him 4 times out of 7
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    @Kabam Miike

I'm not usually one to raise an issue about crystals but the Hades drop rate for Meph seems really off. I span 3 crystals, didn't see his portrait once and didn't pull him. I'm okay with that because my luck with featured stuff is terrible, however the rest of my alliance span a load of them and not a single Meph was pulled between us.

Two of the top alliances Core & MMX are reporting the same thing.

Please check it with your team, hopefully it's not another bug like with previous crystals..
  • Options
    OmarOmar Posts: 36
    I think the update did not register for all devices.
  • Options
    You’re telling me that a bugged update has no correlation to the worst drop rate on a featured champ? Ya...this is getting ridiculous.
  • Options
    And then there is that...which only confirms that something is up...
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Omar wrote: »
    You’re telling me that a bugged update has no correlation to the worst drop rate on a featured champ? Ya...this is getting ridiculous.

Technically they are telling us nothing... on any front. I am seeing zero acknowledgements or even hints of looking at reported issues since the update.

The communication here is HORRIBLE Kabam.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Omar wrote: »
    I think the update did not register for all devices.

Thats always a possibility since we know the app store wasn't even showing the correct update and people were struggling to get it.

Still not sure how much help you will get in this matter based on the recent 5* Punisher issue where the community argued a very similar case.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Our alliance is 1/1 on Mephisto. He’s there.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Random.
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Our alliance is 1/1 on Mephisto. He’s there.

The question isn't whether he's in the crystal or not because he clearly is, the question is if the drop rate is different from previous 5* featured crystals (either by bug or design).
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Two guys in my ally pulled him, both android with latest update. Most if not all of mmx and core are on iPhone and they got none (and probably opened the most by a long shot). Maybe there is a correlation?
  • Options
    ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    I tried 2 crystals and I'm on android. 0/9 officially. I don't get how some people can go 4/7 and others get nothing. I spend on this game all the time. Maybe that's the problem.

Just remember, there's no such thing as "random"
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Basically, just need someone on IOS to pop in with a screen cap of them getting Mephisto
  • Options
    Also he didn't even show in reel the first crystal and I let it spin out.
  • Options
    Two guys in my ally pulled him, both android with latest update. Most if not all of mmx and core are on iPhone and they got none (and probably opened the most by a long shot). Maybe there is a correlation?

That is a good feedback, if we can share what device pulling and got him. with iOS v11 update or not. Maybe can help the players.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    so cause the top alliances for once didnt get a featured its a problem? welcome to the monthly featured disappointment the rest of us have been dealing with since the beginning
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    hwagavxbcghm.jpeg

That person has been stealing everyone's lucky charms and Mephistos!
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    you think they will do anything about it if in fact iOS users didn't have him in the crystal? after the whole 5* punisher fiasco? or even admit to anything? lol
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    This you, Verygoot? Just wanted everyone to know they weren’t talking to some noob.

Dr. Zola

mfx2yqvv0d9u.png
  • Options
    Honestly kabam is probably constantly screwing with drop rates or somehow influencing the rates. Since the featured pool is constantly lowering, they're making it more rare to pull one.
  • Options
    Apache wrote: »
    so cause the top alliances for once didnt get a featured its a problem? welcome to the monthly featured disappointment the rest of us have been dealing with since the beginning

Bro, we felt something is not right with this recent updates, hope KABAM can look into it and make the game better. :)
  • Options
    DrZola wrote: »
    This you, Verygoot? Just wanted everyone to know they weren’t talking to some noob.

Dr. Zola

mfx2yqvv0d9u.png

That is me :)
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Verygoot wrote: »

Bro, we felt something is not right with this recent updates, hope KABAM can look into it and make the game better. :)

man i hope you are right cuase im sitting here about to waste my one chance at this guys five star and im on IOS11
  • Options
    The whole point if the spinner is to give you the gamblers confidence. That's why PHC spinners have 1 of every 4 be 4*, only to have actual odds of 150/1. Featured 5* crystals with no featured in the spinner at all signifies a glitch
  • Options
    Verygoot wrote: »

man i hope you are right cuase im sitting here about to waste my one chance at this guys five star and im on IOS11

Just wait bro, hope Kabam can put the resources to find the problem.
This discussion has been closed.