**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Hollywoodshono.

Did you just try and win a "willy measuring contest" with Kabam Miike by including your amount of PVP fights?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Can’t said anything wil play more araern tomorrow.
  • HollywoodShono

Got it!
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

The "Infinite Streak" is not a feature of the game, but rather the result of the requirements/calculations for finding matches. It is always changing and will continue to do so as more and more players have access to higher ranked Champions.

This change is not made only for those that are "in the know" about the Infinite Streak. We promised to lower the number of deathmatches, and we've done just that. This is a major improvement for all players, especially those that are new to the Arena.

Do you think this is fair?

É um aborrecimento que nós não precisavamos passar. Já é chato ter que fazer arena para poder ter recursos sem ter que usar dinheiro vivo, agora fazem isso.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Wait. What’s wrong with the matches? I did arena so much quicker this time arena. The change is great. Even faced better champs and managed to get more points out of it. I don’t see what’s wrong with this. It’s even faster cuz they are throwing specials.

What in the world are you complaining about?
  • HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102

Wait. What’s wrong with the matches? I did arena so much quicker this time arena. The change is great. Even faced better champs and managed to get more points out of it. I don’t see what’s wrong with this. It’s even faster cuz they are throwing specials.

What in the world are you complaining about?

You must either
    1) Have a roster full of 5/65 5 Stars
    2) Have a roster full of 2/35 6 Stars

Or you don't run anyone below Rank 3 Level 45, Rank 5 Level 50 4* to notice what I'm talking about. Why don't you run a match with either scenario before you post? Yes, you get more points, that's not the problem, I did too.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I only run the featured 4 and 5 star arena. I don’t do anything past the first 2 milestones for the easier arenas. I’m well beyond that 20 streak marker. And no I don’t have a roster full or 5/65s or 2/35s. I have a good roster and understand how to fight champions and know their abilities. If you see those high PI matches they should be easier than the lower ones cuz it means they are running suicides. Use that against them. Easy. I have 1 rank 3, like 6 rank 2s maybe 7. And 16 rank 5s.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

The "Infinite Streak" is not a feature of the game, but rather the result of the requirements/calculations for finding matches. It is always changing and will continue to do so as more and more players have access to higher ranked Champions.

This change is not made only for those that are "in the know" about the Infinite Streak. We promised to lower the number of deathmatches, and we've done just that. This is a major improvement for all players, especially those that are new to the Arena.

I notice a change in arena too. But to post this doesn’t really say anything...how suppose to know what match you on?
  • HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102
    Wiredawg1 said:

I notice a change in arena too. But to post this doesn’t really say anything...how suppose to know what match you on?
    Yeah, I usually screenshot the matchup, and the win amount. I'm assuming he's past 20.
  • MAYASMAYAS Posts: 12
    I am also having issues with arena and its crazy match up. I stopped grinding as maybe kabam going to fix this problem