**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Remove the multiplier plz make X3 from the start
  • brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36

Yep, not happy. Arena grinders know how to avoid death rounds. This was never an issue for us. I would love to have arenas return to how they were

Exactly although I don’t see it happening I hope they change it
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    YawYeet said:

The ai throw specials way more than they used to. These death matches arent that big of a deal if youre a semi decent player.

I tend to agree. Matches are way worse when you get the All or Nothing AI
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Wow im happy i havent ran any arena after the update lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I thought it was just me. I plan out my arena teams for the 4* basic and it's always given me fights around my pi, but today, I got a lot that were higher. I didn't lose a single one, but it was unusual.

and same for 4* featured
  • Ezekiel2517Ezekiel2517 Posts: 21
    Wiredawg1 said:

The "Infinite Streak" is not a feature of the game, but rather the result of the requirements/calculations for finding matches. It is always changing and will continue to do so as more and more players have access to higher ranked Champions.

This change is not made only for those that are "in the know" about the Infinite Streak. We promised to lower the number of deathmatches, and we've done just that. This is a major improvement for all players, especially those that are new to the Arena.

Do you think this is fair?

I notice a change in arena too. But to post this doesn’t really say anything...how suppose to know what match you on?
    So you probably shouldn't be doing arena often. Never using this team (3 r3), I had this confrontation.
  • McFrenkieMcFrenkie Posts: 14
    Arena now is like my grandparents. Death
  • AndyB1985AndyB1985 Posts: 41

A few matches in a row like this one. I was excited for the arena changes and the rewards, however these matches don't need to be happening at 20+ wins. What a shame.
  • Anghel_2403Anghel_2403 Posts: 52
    So for @Kabam Miike this means "reducing the confrontations to death teams" the changes are supposed to "facilitate" and make the fights in VS faster, not so that it takes us longer than usual