**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

One of the Luckiest Days in my Mcoc Career

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
Yesterday really wanted to grind the new punishing october arena and finally reached 10 million points( which is my highest since I never grind arena lol). So I opened my collector crystals and managed to get 1 star colossus and juggernaut out of them. I was so happy to get some of my sold I stars back. Thank you Kabam!

Comments

• manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I also got awesome 2 stars like longshot, mr.sinister, sabertooth, and many more.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Noice!
    Pity tho that 1* colossus didn't recieve the buff.

Noice!
    Pity tho that 1* colossus didn't recieve the buff.

Its alright at least it helped increase my arena poins.
  • Nice.

BUT, you don’t get to count that 10mil as your new personal Arena High Points 😀

Profile only tracks Highest PVP (Arena) Win Streak, not Points anyways. And a special arena that can give you 1.35mil points from a single match (1* champs base @ 150,000, x3 multiplier, x3 team) can’t compare points to a regular Arena.

Nice.

BUT, you don’t get to count that 10mil as your new personal Arena High Points 😀

Profile only tracks Highest PVP (Arena) Win Streak, not Points anyways. And a special arena that can give you 1.35mil points from a single match (1* champs base @ 150,000, x3 multiplier, x3 team) can’t compare points to a regular Arena.

Well yeah I think my highest was 450,000 points on a regular 4* arena.
  • SpiderVenomSpiderVenom Posts: 34
    my first 6 star was vision aarkus which i got a few months ago in the dragon man and air walker month i got dormammu as my 2nd 6 star and a few days ago via the summoner appreciation login calender i got black widow (claire voyant) as my 3rd six star
  • SpiderVenomSpiderVenom Posts: 34
    when i completed act 5 about a month ago i awakened my 5 star magik which i desperately needed and got 5 star nick fury from the 2nd crystal and when we got the awakening gem crystal from the SA calendar the crystal stoped at three skill awakening gems one on the right one on the left and one in the middle and i got nick fury awakened so the grind was absolutely worth it