Android log in problem

Comments

• StastofStastof Member Posts: 4
    At last i was able to grint and awake dr voodoo from arena and now you are telling that i won't.. it's well known that from crystal you won't get what you need.. so what? Have to pay for awaken jem.. It's a game or money collector..
  • Wowsap3Wowsap3 Member Posts: 7
    Guys android users won't be able to log in until 2017/6/7
  • GryphonGryphon Member Posts: 28
    That is fake. The pic going around is a hoax.
  • Wowsap3Wowsap3 Member Posts: 7
    5 days that has a be a joke damn you kabam
  • DivyamDivyam Member Posts: 2
    From several hours game is not starting please do something about it
  • JwBeRJwBeR Member Posts: 1
    This is not normal what here happend. We play arena..war battle and now???
  • GryphonGryphon Member Posts: 28
    There is a hoax going around that us Android users won't be able to log in until 6/7/2017.

ITS FAKE. Kabam is just being typically slow.
  • DivyamDivyam Member Posts: 2
    a63hh9sc9d1b.png
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Member Posts: 646 ★★
    I think this thread was about ANOTHER logging issue, very temporal and littler than the current one for Android unlucky players.

You should use other thread.
  • majorbanxmajorbanx Member Posts: 1
    Kabam Wats goin on... I jus updated the app as instructed now I Cnt login. It showing d failed to login error.
  • TaushipTauship Member Posts: 13
    What about arena Rewards
  • HonkeyWhiteBoyHonkeyWhiteBoy Member Posts: 0
    I updated and the game was running fine until this morning. Had one mote run in End game for a 4star champion. Now I'm pissed as I can't play. It sucks. Come on guys get it sorted. I log in every day and will now miss out on rewards!
  • TaushipTauship Member Posts: 13
    I have playing arena for star lord this error comes. Now what?
  • sajid643sajid643 Member Posts: 14
    Kabam.fix ur prblm....soon....everybody is in btw aw and arena....
    Y u ppl r doing ds everytym....jst two days bck update came
  • hobohobo Member Posts: 87
  • hobohobo Member Posts: 87
    I cannot log in also unknown error
    Everybody s facing same.situation.....m tryng frm aftrnoon gmt 2
  • Gonc3dGonc3d Member Posts: 7
    Don´t understand how this is taking so long and why haven´t sent an e-mail warning android users of this. My voddoo is long gone! I hope this time you reward everyone with a 4* voddoo because i´m getting tired of this bugs in the game
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Member Posts: 123
    Well to start off, what happened that caused this? Bugs? Anyway, we, the Android users wishes to know the cause for this inconveniences for which we are mostly grinding for either SL and DV and this happens. Hope you will reply, and please do something about this interrupted arena "time" for Android users.
    Sincerely yours,
  • Tm83bauTm83bau Member Posts: 16
    Hello

I have a big issue whut loading game... it's not working ...
  • Yossry_ElshazlyYossry_Elshazly Member Posts: 13
    It's been over 7 hrs now, even you know the issue and you are working on a fixer and in that case I expect approximate time to solve the issue. or even you still -after 7 hrs- donno what the hell is going on and then you can go hang yourselves.
  • jojosnowboarderjojosnowboarder Member Posts: 9
    Yeah I can't login....
  • Roo84Roo84 Member Posts: 2
    It's been down since 3am here, it is now 9am
  • JayKyuJayKyu Member Posts: 3
    Same here...
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Member Posts: 463
    We should all get a 5* of our choice, 3 4*s of our choice, 5 3*s of our choice, 5000 credits, 300000 scrap, 5&4&3 star generic awakening gems and a tier 4 basic catalyst. That would make it worthwhile.
  • PixelWarPixelWar Member Posts: 4
    Based on feedback in my alliance...appears that Droid users are unable to log into the game.
    Are others experiencing the same? Other OS having issue?
    KABAM - if so, any feedback regarding resolution? Thx
  • Mikewho84Mikewho84 Member Posts: 2
    Still cant log on wtf kabam
  • TenebrousTenebrificTenebrousTenebrific Administrator, Moderator Posts: 461
    There's a thread located here that we will update as more information is available for the Android login issue: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/14758/#Comment_14758

Any new threads on the topic will be closed as we'd like to try to keep everything more organized and having multiple threads on the same topic only serve to further clutter the forums. If you have information you'd like to share that you feel will help the team, please include it in that thread.

We're very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience and thank you for your patience while our team works to resolve this issue.
This discussion has been closed.