Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Guys I took 6 star drax to r3!

Here’s a picture

• Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

With all this recent talk of thronebreakers and more and more people taking 6* to r3, many for the first time but others for the nth time, I thought it’d be cool to see what everyone is proud of without the concern of being judged or bashed for spending/grinding more than others.

Here’s mine!
    Top 4 + red mags are r3

Why wasp as R3?
    Why not?
    She's a great champ
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

With all this recent talk of thronebreakers and more and more people taking 6* to r3, many for the first time but others for the nth time, I thought it’d be cool to see what everyone is proud of without the concern of being judged or bashed for spending/grinding more than others.

Here’s mine!
    Top 4 + red mags are r3

Why wasp as R3?
    Because she's an absolute beast
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,276 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

How come you don't have a rank 3 6*?
    Waiting on the T5CCs. I have 4 Classes I could do.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    i'm so jelly ... here i was thinking i'm on another level with one R3 6* LOL ... kudos to you all .. respect.
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★

Here’s mine!
    Top 4 + red mags are r3

Why wasp as R3?
    The rng was heavy on the science t5 all year so after I took torch up she was by far my best option. She’s much better than people give her credit for and she’s already a staple on my team as it is being that I bring ghost into AQ regularly. No regrets she’s beyond awesome
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Love Wasp. Mine will go R3 eventually
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I have Sym, Void, Havok, and Psylocke at 6r3. Doom will be next to 6r3, but it'll be longer than I planned for since I decided to take up P2099 to 6r2 yesterday and have to rebuild up my catalyst stash
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

I don't have any. No need to flex.

come on get on my level I have a r3 4* moon night
    Well, with that logic, I have an arsenal of rank 3 and above.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Guys you don't need to flex, tho when you do it is kind of fun getting awesomes on the forrums but theres no need to Flex
  • Options
    ZahidZahid Posts: 49

Guys you don't need to flex, tho when you do it is kind of fun getting awesomes on the forrums but theres no need to Flex

I mean the thread is literally called show off your r3s and the original poster made it clear what it's about. What were you expecting haha
  • Options
    R3
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Hopefully I'll be adding a couple more soon.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,741 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Only have one so far.

• Options

Im sorry for duping my 6* Wasp xx

Why? She's awesome.
  • Options

Only have one so far.

And what a one it is! Beast.
  • Options

Im sorry for duping my 6* Wasp xx

Why? She's awesome.
    I think he’s teasing me because my r3 isn’t duped lol little does he know her sig isn’t necessary and I don’t care about prestige lmaoo
  • Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★

• Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    The Aegon took a lot to pull the trigger on. Figured he'll pay off for future content. Waiting on a dupe or awakening of Doom or Claire and they'll join these guys with Warlock sometime after. It may be a while as I'm only half way there on tech t5cc.

• Options
    naikavon said:

The Aegon took a lot to pull the trigger on. Figured he'll pay off for future content. Waiting on a dupe or awakening of Doom or Claire and they'll join these guys with Warlock sometime after. It may be a while as I'm only half way there on tech t5cc.

That Sig though....
  • Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★

First 3 are R3, then IMIW through to Venom are all R2. Pretty loaded on mutant and tech options (magneto also hiding down the list yet to rank up)
  • Options
    DarthVadimiusDarthVadimius Posts: 12

Captain America IW
  • Options
    Nichj99 said:

First 3 are R3, then IMIW through to Venom are all R2. Pretty loaded on mutant and tech options (magneto also hiding down the list yet to rank up)

Another Elsa lover. :)