**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rankups you regret/don’t use?

Comments

• MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Taking my 5* Taskmaster to r3. i regret it the most @MaxGaming 😝😝
    Kidding, its Ebony Maw, took him to r4 for AW defence
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5-65 gr
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    I never use CMM. She is a bench warmer. That doesn't mean she's bad champ, she just came to the party too late. I don't necessarily regret taking her up, but I sure would like those 200 sig stones back lol.

I already had Corvus and Hyp as 5/65 and I used them everywhere. She just never got into the rotation because of those two.
  • I actually have no regrets on my main account, but my second I made some regrets. Stealth spidey to 4/5 and Ronin to 3/5 come to mind. I never use either, and am just not a fan of either. Have an awful 5* line up to begin with.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Mysterio to R2 as a 6*. Did this after act 6 completion and only because I was disappointed with the rest of my rewards...if I had saved for just like a week or so, I could have ranked up Guardian. Silver lining I guess is I have a pretty decent defender if I ever decide to go back into wars.

Airwalker to R5 as a 5* (I love the animations and I even enjoy his playstyle, but he's just impractical in too many situations). I don't really regret this one, but I hate that he isn't better given that he is a Herald. Really hoping he gets revisited at some point.

Domino to R4 as a 5* (I literally never use her...). I know she's great, but I just never use her. Hulkbuster to R4 as a 5* (mainly because I also impulse used 100 tech sig stones and some generic when they announced his buff which was so dumb on my part). Annihilus to R4 as 5* (did this while I was still doing wars, but I don't war anymore so he's useless to me).

At least 3 of my regrets are only to R4 as a 5*, so not really any major resources used. Wasting the sig stones on HB still stings though.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Probably an unpopular opinion, but I took Domino to R5 only for Variant 2. Haven't used much of her since, mainly because I don't have a 5* or 6* Red Hulk. It's not really a regret but she's the R5 that I use the least.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    R4 Blade. I used him in AQ once. That's literally it.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Quake. Went for the “if I rank her I’ll learn to use her” thing. Nope. Boring AF

Stealthy. Ranked for v5. Didn’t use him on one completed path in the end.

Rogue (ish). I kinda love the idea of being a badass rogue player but the investment skilling up isn’t really worth the payoff imo. Might come back to it when I’m running out of content as it is fun but hard to do consistently.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

H3t3r said:

R4 my 5* morningstar. Haven't used her once.

Bruh.... best mystic in the game
    Hate her ramp up. Hate playing her. Hate how i pulled her 3 times out of 4 crystals. Now yes at 5 souls she is a beast but i cant be bothered to ramp her up.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Used to be R4 ultron, was my first r4 champ.
    Now probably 6* r2 corvus or hood. Hood is actually a nice option for mystic path on cavalier, and corvus - I only used him to do difficulties below uncollected
  • _Ronin__Ronin_ Posts: 8
    Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Tigra to r3 as it fells like a waste if iso Ronin thought he was cool and was a bummer so I took up Stealth suit and Civil warrior thats it

Not everyone likes his playstyle.
    It feels slow and to long to ramp up and I could of had a kill with Steath suit before Ronin was all charged up
    But he has more utility than stealth, plus this thing I like to call block proficiency
    stealthy is better than ronin imo, he does more damage and imo has more utility. i have used stealthy in lots of endgame content, like 6.3.6 capiw boss, 6.4.5 hydra adaptoid boss, 6.4 GM and tons of evade and unstoppable nodes (also a great option against 6.2 champion). i think his slow mechanic, almost guaranteed crits, and great damage is overall more useful than ronins mechanics.
    Ronin and Stealth have about the same damage, but stealth has access to it slightly quicker. Stealths only usable utility imo is the slow/miss counter, which is cool, but more and more champs have slow recently. The miss thing is cool though. He works great for the Hydra Adaptoid, meh for the Champion, and pretty good for the GM. But Ronin works for the GM really well, and is easy to solo him with. And I have no clue how Stealth is a good option for the Cap IW since he has nothing to safely control his power or talk sp3s, so you’d just be kamikazing repeatedly.
    “Slightly quicker” is an understatement. To access his top damage, stealthy must do 2 light ending comboes and throw a sp1. To access his top damage, ronin must do a bunch of intercepting to get to 7 cruelty, throw a sp3, and build back to 7 cruelty. One is a lot faster than th other. Also, stealthy can easily keep his passives active for the whole fight once he has them.
    You don’t need the sp3 and you can also speed it up through bleed immune champs, or just hit into block which takes almost no time. Plus he Ronin is actually suicide friendly unlike Steath.
    A 6 star rank 3 stealthy will gain 5000+ attack from his fury. Both stealthy and ronin have ways to increase their crit rate and damage. However, if ronin does not use his sp3, how does he compensate for stealthy’s fury?

Also, by your logic, is vision og more suicide friendly than quake because vision has immunities?
    6* Rank 3 Stealth: 31424 Health, 54% Block Proficiency

6* Rank 3 Ronin: 39279 Health, 64% Block Proficiency

Ronin can quickly purify the bleed and the poison from the suicides and you can only use sp3. That makes him suicide friendly.

Stealth will lose 5% from the suicides at the beginning of each fight, and will lose another 10% from recoil, cause you will use at least once the sp1 and the sp2 (you will have to use sp2 because you want the slow to last longer). So in each fight you will lose at least 15% health. Now that combined with the low health pool and the extremely low block proficiency you can't use stealth in more than 5 fights in a quest (6 fights in ideal conditions).

Also in the Guard Stance, Ronin has 35% chance to perfect block. This will be usefull in fights against War Machine, Nick Fury, Moon Kinght, Taskmaster etc (you get my point). Not to mention the awaken ability of Ronin which is like having the Fury/Quake synergy.

If you know how to intercept then Ronin is better than Stealth. If you can't intercept then stealth is the better one of the two

edited October 2020
    Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Tigra to r3 as it fells like a waste if iso Ronin thought he was cool and was a bummer so I took up Stealth suit and Civil warrior thats it

It feels slow and to long to ramp up and I could of had a kill with Steath suit before Ronin was all charged up
    But he has more utility than stealth, plus this thing I like to call block proficiency
    stealthy is better than ronin imo, he does more damage and imo has more utility. i have used stealthy in lots of endgame content, like 6.3.6 capiw boss, 6.4.5 hydra adaptoid boss, 6.4 GM and tons of evade and unstoppable nodes (also a great option against 6.2 champion). i think his slow mechanic, almost guaranteed crits, and great damage is overall more useful than ronins mechanics.
    Ronin and Stealth have about the same damage, but stealth has access to it slightly quicker. Stealths only usable utility imo is the slow/miss counter, which is cool, but more and more champs have slow recently. The miss thing is cool though. He works great for the Hydra Adaptoid, meh for the Champion, and pretty good for the GM. But Ronin works for the GM really well, and is easy to solo him with. And I have no clue how Stealth is a good option for the Cap IW since he has nothing to safely control his power or talk sp3s, so you’d just be kamikazing repeatedly.
    “Slightly quicker” is an understatement. To access his top damage, stealthy must do 2 light ending comboes and throw a sp1. To access his top damage, ronin must do a bunch of intercepting to get to 7 cruelty, throw a sp3, and build back to 7 cruelty. One is a lot faster than th other. Also, stealthy can easily keep his passives active for the whole fight once he has them.
    You don’t need the sp3 and you can also speed it up through bleed immune champs, or just hit into block which takes almost no time. Plus he Ronin is actually suicide friendly unlike Steath.
    Also, by your logic, is vision og more suicide friendly than quake because vision has immunities?
    I can't really understand how you drawn to this conclusion
    @Masterpuff says that Ronin can purify the bleed/poison and you don't have to throw an sp1/sp2 in order to get the maximum damage which makes him suicide friendly

With Stealth you will lose as I said before at least 15% health in every fight

I you don't have any immunities and you must throw 1 or 2 (at least) sp in every fight then your champ isn't suicide friendly (unless the champ has regeneration)
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    _Ronin_ said:

Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

A 6 star rank 3 stealthy will gain 5000+ attack from his fury. Both stealthy and ronin have ways to increase their crit rate and damage. However, if ronin does not use his sp3, how does he compensate for stealthy’s fury?

Ronin can quickly purify the bleed and the poison from the suicides and you can only use sp3. That makes him suicide friendly.

Stealth will lose 5% from the suicides at the beginning of each fight, and will lose another 10% from recoil, cause you will use at least once the sp1 and the sp2 (you will have to use sp2 because you want the slow to last longer). So in each fight you will lose at least 15% health. Now that combined with the low health pool and the extremely low block proficiency you can't use stealth in more than 5 fights in a quest (6 fights in ideal conditions).

Also in the Guard Stance, Ronin has 35% chance to perfect block. This will be usefull in fights against War Machine, Nick Fury, Moon Kinght, Taskmaster etc (you get my point). Not to mention the awaken ability of Ronin which is like having the Fury/Quake synergy.

If you know how to intercept then Ronin is better than Stealth. If you can't intercept then stealth is the better one of the two

First of all, I never said that stealthy needs his sp2. So, only 5% from recoil. You also never responded to my question about og vision being suicide friendly. On another note, if you can intercept with stealthy you can take less block damage. However, another one of your arguments is even more laughable. HOW IS HAVING PERFECT BLOCK CHANCE ESPECIALLY GOOD AGAINST MOON KNIGHT? Moon knight’s specials can easily be dodged, he only has one defensive ability that is sometimes active, and he hits like a wet noodle. You don’t need ronin to fight moon knight.

Oh, one more thing. It’s really obvious that you’re @Masterpuff’s alt.
    _Ronin_ said:

Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

@Masterpuff says that Ronin can purify the bleed/poison and you don't have to throw an sp1/sp2 in order to get the maximum damage which makes him suicide friendly

I you don't have any immunities and you must throw 1 or 2 (at least) sp in every fight then your champ isn't suicide friendly (unless the champ has regeneration)
    @Masterpuff said that he only considers champs with immunities/ shrug off suicide friendly. Quake is widely regarded as suicide friendly because she doesn’t need specials and takes no block damage. Og vision has immunities, but requires spamming specials.
    Also, nice alt you’ve got there @Masterpuff
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

No joke, I don’t have an alt.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    @_Ronin_ would you be willing to share a screenshot of you ig account so people don’t think your account is my alt account?
    Edeuink said:

_Ronin_ said:

Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

@Masterpuff said that he only considers champs with immunities/ shrug off suicide friendly
    Can you tell me where exactly he said that @Edeuink ?

He said: 'In my book, that isn’t suicide friendly. He doesn’t have a way to purify, nor does he have immunities, and he also needs to use specials other than 3 to receive hjs maximum potential.'

From that understand that in order to be suicide friendly you must have a way to remove the bleed/poison, and you don't have to use sp attacks.

Edeuink said:

and no this account doesn't belong to @Masterpuff

I saw your comments disrespecting Ronin and I had to take action
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

MaxGaming said:

tigra and waste do not belong in the same sentence
    Yes, Tigra extremely underrated. 💪😤
    Cable>Tigra>Domino
    This should be common knowledge.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    While back I took mordo to R4 for defense. Not sure he’s ever gotten a kill
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    _Ronin_ said:

Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

yes, ronin is suicide friendly, or at least more suicide friendly than stealthy. but a lot of amazing champs arent suicide friendly so it doesnt really make stealthy less of a champ then ronin

i dont think ronins 35% perfect block chance is a game changer, but it is better than steathly's block proficiency.

but i dont think if you know how to intercept ronin is better than stealthy. i ronin and stealthy both as a 5 star (and also ronin as a 6*), and in my experience ronin doesnt need intercepting to be good. if i dont get the intercept to change stances, i just change stances through their block which imo is fine. in fact, stealthy actually benefits a lot from intercepting because of his low block proficiency (thats after you get ur passive fury up).
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★
    5* Modok to r4...
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    5r5 Ghost. Not good enough w her to use without synergies and too many better options to round out a team.

I’m at 6.2 sinister tho w no Heimdall CMM etc and I think she’s my best option. So redemption may be on hand for her
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Warlock