**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Refund policy

DecksieDecksie Posts: 33
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi Mods,

I’m referring to the refund policy from the announcement below.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/145848/policy-change-for-refunds#latest

I’ve been double charged for the daily special. I submitted a ticket. They acknowledged it was an issue but haven’t provided any time frame for correction and have simply closed my case.

If I claim a refund from Apple for Kabam’s mistake (theft?), am I going to be subject to these negative credits?

Cheers
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Yes, if you go around them for a refund you go negative.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    You have already made the request and from what it sounds like, they acknowledged and have agreed to refund your purchase. I'd just wait and maybe check back. For me, it was a unit purchase, it took about 2 days maybe for the whole process to go about.

Edit: totally missed the closed case part.I'd try to reply to that email again. Soemtimes they way the reply sounds like they close a case
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I think what they mean is they bought something for example 275 units and they had nothing originally, then they didn't purchase anything with the units so when they went to refund it instead of going back to 0 they went to -275 meaning they lost a total of 550 units
  • GoldenDadGoldenDad Posts: 85
    They will still likely put you into negative credits in the future even if it is a Kabam approved refund. That’s what they did to me.
  • DecksieDecksie Posts: 33
    So I’m just supposed to sit here and wait an indeterminate amount of time for kabam to return my money?

@Kabam Zibiit any chance you could provide some guidance? Or @Kabam Miike
  • Hey Decksie, as was mentioned in that announcement, claiming a refund from Apple would cause your in-game account to have a negative balance of Contest Credits.

I'm sorry to hear you were accidentally charged twice for the same purchase and I understand you would like refunded as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with account-specific issues like this in the Forums as we don't have access to player accounts. If you still require help with this, I recommend reaching back out to our Support Team.

You can create a new Support ticket by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.