**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why can't we get new ways of acquiring iso

JBC89JBC89 Posts: 75
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
It's ridiculous that we need to farm 4 stars to get iso, I know there is a lot of people who was tons in the overflow, but I know for sure that a lot more are low on it. Make it like we can trade gold for iso, because we can already sell iso for gold. Or make new ways on how to get it.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I agree
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Been dead out of ISO for months now. The solo objectives and Cavalier difficulty are the only reason why I have ISO at all
    xNig said:

Duping 4*s are the most consistent way of getting ISO.

Save the shards, then open the 4* crystals of the class ISO that you need. And wait for Level Up to rank up your champs.

Haven't opened a 4 star in 2 months.

Within that period I've opened around 5 5 star crystals and a 6 star.

I'm still not even close to forming a 4 star, still missing 1.5K shards.
    And no, I don't sell champions
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Yes, I agree that it‘s kinda more difficult to form a 4* than a 5* these days. And yeah, 5* dupes should give more ISO than 4* dupes.

But I don’t think buying ISO for Gold is an real option. Or that we need more ways in general. Nah. Just improve the already existing ways.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    It depends on your progression.

I already passed the phase with shortage of ISO....

I’m now short for 6*champs that are worth to rank up...
    DNA3000 said:

xNig said:

Save the shards, then open the 4* crystals of the class ISO that you need. And wait for Level Up to rank up your champs.

I cannot even imagine how this is possible.

Also, reading this thread and the thread saying PHC is useless back to back gives me whiplash.
    I grind Cavalier Eq and highest difficulty side event. No 4 star shards there. Only meaningful source is arena, which I hate
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    There is the problem for those without enough iso! You play aqs, war, and your tier of eqs, none of which gives phc, and only a handful of 4 star shards, which in turn gives you dupes, which give you iso to use (or to sell to meet your gold needs).
    I love how you guys want these kinds of needs fulfilled without additional effort from you! But let someone bring up a shortage of t5b and t2a and you are all over them about "There's enough! Don't need that! Won't improve anything for me so NOT an issue..."
    Never had an iso shortage, never had a gold shortage, and the longer it takes me to finish a t2a or a t5b the more of both i keep getting...sitting at 80 million in gold with 2000 t4 iso in overflow...sooo...sorry NOT an issue!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Just like someone else said it depends on where you are in the game. I’ve been at a point for the longest time that I’ve been waiting for enough catalysts to rank up champions but now that I am ranking up champions my class iso is running out. So after reading this I’m realizing I should be saving up my lower shards until I need to upgrade someone to get iso from them.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

xNig said:

You could try playing the game then. There's plenty of iso available for active players. It's usually the people who do bare minimum and expect the game design to change to suit them that have issues there.

Granted newer players have a harder time getting 4* dupes than people playing for years, but they already progress far too quickly as it is so they really don't need it as much they just want it
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

xNig said:

I cannot even imagine how this is possible.

Also, reading this thread and the thread saying PHC is useless back to back gives me whiplash.
    I grind Cavalier Eq and highest difficulty side event. No 4 star shards there. Only meaningful source is arena, which I hate
    Bingo
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

That sounds like a you problem not a game problem
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    It would be a nice tweak if 3* dupes would give us atleast 4 or 5 T5s and 5* dupes should definitely give more iso than a 4* dupe IMO
  • TheGoodStuffTheGoodStuff Posts: 20
    5 star dupes should give 40 t5 class iso and 20 t5 basic iso, 6 star dupes should give 30 t6 class iso and 45 t5 basic iso. might be too much, but i am desperate for iso so i will go big lol.
  • TheGoodStuffTheGoodStuff Posts: 20
    edited October 2020
    also, to whoever said you shouldnt sell 4 stars, i have a ton of 4 star champions, i just cant get enough 4 star crystals to fund all of my rank ups.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

Kabam needs money to buy a new computer, you guys stop complaining.

Yea. I've heard they like computers.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    I agree almost never have iso. I also do arena but the iso from phcs just disappears instantly. Even one 4* dupe isnt enough to take a 5* from r3 to r4 and although I disagree that 4* are harder to get than 5* I rarely get dupes and I have 70 4*
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    The need to increase iso gained from 5 and 6* dupes. Make no sense for them to be the same as 4*
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    When I was buying crystals, always had plenty of iso. Now that I don’t, it’s a shortage. Pretty sure Kabam planned it that way