**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sell From Stash Not Working

Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
When I try to sell expiring items from my stash, nothing happens after I click the sell button.

Comments

• Kn1ghtcrawlerKn1ghtcrawler Posts: 21
    Same thing here
  • Works for me. Can sell Cats, ISO, and various different types of Items. All pull up what it is you will receive by selling, and then become sold if you continue.
    Items in stash which have more than 24 hours remaining sell fine, but anything with the red countdown to expire cannot be sold. You need to sell an item from inventory and claim the expiring item from the stash
  • Hey there we have some troubleshooting steps that you could try out for either iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. I would recommend giving those a shot first.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i have the same problem, but only with boosts (atk/health/champion): i can sell all other items, but if i try to sell a boost from my stash it won't work, and i won't be able to sell another item until i don't sell a potion. the only way that i've found to sell expiring boosts is to go into the inventory and directly sell from there ^_^
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

i have the same problem, but only with boosts (atk/health/champion): i can sell all other items, but if i try to sell a boost from my stash it won't work, and i won't be able to sell another item until i don't sell a potion. the only way that i've found to sell expiring boosts is to go into the inventory and directly sell from there ^_^

I’ve experienced the same. There are specific items that cannot be sold from the overflow and when you do try to sell them from overflow it seems to break the option to sell anything at all in bulk until you restart the game.
    Issue is resolved for me now.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Issue is resolved for me now.

Did you try to sell multiple attack boosts or champion boosts (the 10%ers)?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    The 10% boosts dont work for me.