**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Longshot lovers

2»

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

More discussion re: benefit of awakening, please.

I’ve got the 6* unawakened at R2 and 5* awakened at R3 and trying to figure out where he fits on roster.

Dr. Zola

I actually find his Sig ability pretty useful, especially with Mystic Disperion on. It is beneficial for matchups when the opponent trigger buffs a lot. At max sig, half of the time, you will nullify a buff everytime it procs. In the case of unstoppable or unblockable, you can even steal it. I practiced Longshot a lot against Annihilus with this sig ability to nullify his control rod. It procs when he everytime he hits you block.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    One of the best champs of 2020.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Brack1984 said:

Longshot has a lot going for him. Here’s 2 vids of same fight. Not the best longshot player, but can argue with 2 6.4.4 cap marvel take downs at about a min each.

Thanks for reminding me that Longshot has an #X-Men tag. I have Prof. X and I will definitely try this.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Gmonkey said:

I hear Rogue loves long shot.
    He is fun to play have a sig 20 r2 six star.

Is he worth 6* mystic AG?

Kabam gave me 2 mystic 6* AGs from abyss run and July 4th deal..😀
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I have awaken 6* Longshot with higher sig than my 5*.. I have other great mystic 6* champions but Longshot is the only duped one.. Dragonman, Sorcerer Supreme, Man-thing.. oh yeah, awaken Thor Jane Foster is also duped.
    Is Longshot that good?
  • Options
    TheGoodStuffTheGoodStuff Posts: 20
    i pulled longshot as a 6 star yesterday, been trying to decide whether i'll rank 2 him or 5/65 sorcerer supreme. i love him at 1/25, he is so good.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Mojo is better
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Want a 5 or 6* Longshot so bad!!! He's so good
  • Options

Shreds resistor nodes so bad
  • Options
    TJayTJay Posts: 38
    he was my first rank5 and i have only 2 rank 5's :D
    this guy carried me through act 5 and act 6 chapter 1