**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you guys think namor and strange deserves to be back the way they were or stay nerfed?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Just curios about you're guys opinion on this, kabbam after all have releseased champs who are op but like I said do you guys think they deserves to be back the way they were or stay nerf?

Do you guys think namor and strange deserves to be back the way they were or stay nerfed? 109 votes

Yes, BRING THEM BACK!!!!
76%
KpatrixLightburn22RazorDevilTendersquadFallencircusNoodes_grud9eigotgame1075SylarKanameBrandonmballouCropDusterAb_SamadJBC89KingKiahWrathfulRavenDuke_SilverBrokenLordabckReece23Namtrebeol 83 votes
No, keep them nerf
23%
Drake2078nameplasColonaut123Maldroit2VoltolosDjinLordSmasherArsozLeathersmw2017ErosenseiogSneakyWarriorErocksValBr111MCOCHazzaChikelBlack_SwanAgent_X_zzzmanan_44SaltE_Wenis69laxthe 26 votes

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Just a question bro not asking comments lmao
    Guys seriously if you find nothing wrong with them choose no that simple
    If you believe strange deserves buff 😑then simply write but don't write an entire paragraph of saying namor or strange anything like that just say strange or namor or vote for no on none of them or yes.
    There's nothing wrong with him 😂I'm asking opinions i don't work for kabbam or anything like that, this is just an opinion if you think both are fine which I think strange is fine because 6 star strange has insane health regen and l2 still does good and namor is namor, I'm just asking opinion nothing more.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Revert strange to pre 12.0 form. Namor can stay as is.
    I changed this one i add it another but I agree strange could use a buff even though his health steal is really good he still could use a buff
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

namors nerf wasnt even that bad lol.

no the best youtuber said nerf in big letters so he must suck now.

I think strange can be reverted though
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Why Namor? He's still one of the best characters in the game. As for Doctor Strange, I think he should be reverted back to the way he was pre 12.0
    Namor is good but the thing is, his imperious rex and awaken ability(still good) was awesome but when they nerfed him he just feels eh like his a good character but not like back in the day when this guy was talked about a lot. Bleeds are nice but they seriously ruin his character with that update and it wasn't even necessary to nerf the health regen i don't know he feels just not like before. In my opinion both deserve to be back to the way they were.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Yes, BRING THEM BACK!!!!
    I think namor and strange...both should be brought back the way they were
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    That would be awesome if they made Strange good again. I have him as a 6* and he is such a disappointment even as 6*.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Namors ramp up takes longer, seen people even resort to the 15 outrage method which does less damage
    edited October 2020
    For those that disagree, just look at how hyped and constantly mentioned on forums he was preferf, people even saw him as an equal to OR back then.
    Yeah I think thats what people fail to realize is champs are beyond God tier not because oh there new, no is either there damage or utility like doom is beyond because he can earn special fast and do good damage even better with dead teammates, so can ghost she earns meter, avoids damage with hood and earn sp attacks quick so I don't get why namor doesn't get the same treatmen like it takes to much time to ramp this dude, honestly he use to be so good now his just ok champ to pull like the awaken ability is nice but that imperious to earn it quick was so fun and good back in the day.
    Honestly I just wished they put the bleed chances to 50 or to 45 percent it would be fair other wise this guy is just useless in a way heck even sunspot does better damage than him and earns his ramp up faster XD
    I loved the idea that namor could enter quick to his outrage or imperious rex and exit out quickly but also have the ability to recovery it, now its just to slow and you barely hear this guy mentioned anymore
    edited October 2020
    Namors just not relevant anymore outside of fights where his signature ability comes into play. He shouldn’t have been touched, so many other champs out damaged him...
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    No, keep them nerf
    Namor's nerf was only his reduced regen, the increased bleed is a positive.

Dr. Strange should be reverted, I doubt he would be as good as Doom or BWCV.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

That would be awesome if they made Strange good again. I have him as a 6* and he is such a disappointment even as 6*.

:/
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Yes, BRING THEM BACK!!!!
    Namor should be unnerfed 😡
    edited October 2020
    Yes, BRING THEM BACK!!!!
    Namor Nerf was literally unneccery,what was the need to reducing those stacks and regen.

If this continues they would say that doom has high power gain and would nerf his hazzareth and power gain.
    Yes, BRING THEM BACK!!!!
    Don't know about strange as I didn't play at that time