**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW engineering AKA Cheating

My alliance is currently engaged with far more superior alliance ( alliance matchmaking still questionable ), what concerns me is They have strategically placed only 4 player for defence and in attack they have all 10 players active to score maximum attack points.. Other alliance is active and they couldn't place defender ..that theory is not valid cause they had all 10 active when attack started like they been waiting and planned it that way.
My question / concern is it fair play ? Should this be allowed ? Hope Kabam atleast notice this and put some thoughts on this.

Comments

• KaaldootKaaldoot Posts: 8

Isn't having less defense better for your alliance?

If you read " far more superior" .. they are Cavs and above .. those defenders only on key boss nodes.. how this will be good for S2 Alliance of mine .. :(
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Kaaldoot said:

If you read " far more superior" .. they are Cavs and above .. those defenders only on key boss nodes.. how this will be good for S2 Alliance of mine .. :(
    less defenders = good
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Kaaldoot said:

So how is this cheating in any way?
    You are basically complaining about them placing a defense
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Well, if they didn’t put defenders in AW, your alliance as attacker should be much easy to reach the final Boss, right? What do you mean by “Strategically”? I think they just forgot to place defenders by some reasons, or just didn’t care about AW.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    To be clear, that sneak attack is legit, albeit a Hail Mary. In order to be successful, you need to be sure your Attack is better than the other side. Overall though, it's within the rules of the game. People can play Attack and not add Defense.
  • JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55
    Ive heard of that strategy. It’s garbage.
    I mean, we've had guys that missed placement who joined, but never as an intentional ploy. Foolish, really.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    It’s not a strategy, it’s a forfeit

It’s not a strategy, it’s a forfeit

That depends on the ability of the other side I guess.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

Kaaldoot said:

less defenders = good
    How so?
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Kaaldoot said:

less defenders = good
    How so?
    Less defenders you would have to go up against.

Kaaldoot said:

less defenders = good
    How so?

Kaaldoot said:

less defenders = good
    How so?
    Hard to die to an empty node usually
    "Usually." XD

Kaaldoot said:

less defenders = good
    How so?

Kaaldoot said:

less defenders = good
    How so?
    I die all the time to empty nodes in t2. And I usually face them a lot...

Not.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Kaaldoot said:

less defenders = good
    How so?

Kaaldoot said:

less defenders = good
    How so?
    With your season I’m assuming that’s why you put usually...
  • KaaldootKaaldoot Posts: 8
    To all the intellectuals of the game.. if leader and officer can call for attack he can very well call for defence too.. so apply your brain please. I've been playing game since launch and I know what is worth reporting and what is not.. above statement highlights 2 potential issues .. 1) Matchmaking 2) War engineering which is gradually becoming common. Boss nodes should be easy - this statement can only be made by a noob .. if you read node right and place absolut fit 6 star R2 duped Defender.. how your alliance players supposed to clear that .. where their PI is 4-5 K .
    Don't write to mock me here, instead don't write and follow community guidelines.
    I only need Kabam' attention here.
    And I am not whining about AW loss .. I am talking about " FAIRPLAY" ..
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Kaaldoot said:

less defenders = good
    How so?

Kaaldoot said:

less defenders = good
    How so?
    Woah! Only 2 deaths today buddy, back off

Lvernon15 said:

Kaaldoot said:

less defenders = good
    How so?

Kaaldoot said:

less defenders = good
    How so?
    Woah! Only 2 deaths today buddy, back off
    Yikes... Two deaths.