**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealth Suit or Domino to Rank 3?

HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
I'll be completing act 6 this week and will need to pick a class for the t5 selector. Although I'm still more than 25% away from forming a t5cc, my top 2 6stars are Stealth Suit and Domino both unduped, so it would make sense to target one of their classes.
I currently have 25% more skill than mutant.

Edit: I'm @ 6.4.6, Stealth Suit 1 shot the hydra adaptoid.

Stealth Suit or Domino to Rank 3? 90 votes

Stealth Suit Spiderman
67%
Horror_punkAlex13369Lvernon15Baseballguy711Panchulon21Repto23TheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴UnidentifiedCreatureJakearound10or_StrongRookiieXva23QuattrucciRockypantherxKill_GreyabqberEtjamaTiger360Iron_Patriot_is_lit 61 votes
Domino
23%
ShrimkinsDrZolaHaji_SaabDisbanded_pensFabiusBRNoodes_PizzabeatmanveertherealTexas_11heartbreakid_22Denzel116Dart1981Sarvanga1_GreekhitBerjibsValkyrie1994Xer0Black_SwanSAFI_KNuclearOrk 21 votes
Delay completion and wait for better champs
4%
Alfa_PigeonThefire13ZombieZeddNameless_IW 4 votes
Give up now and quit
4%
nameplasChewie420ShenkCowabunga 4 votes

Comments

• ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    Great prestige investment, great damage, great utility. An easy choice imo
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    If you're completing act 6, then Stealthy is gonna slaughter more than half of those 6.4 bosses for you.
  • JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55
    I don’t like either of them, but stealthy is probably better.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Domino is too much RNG ... not worth r3 ..stealthy is god
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    Stealthy is one of my 2 R3s and I don’t regret it in the slightest. Use him significantly more than my R5 Domino
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    turn back while you still can
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    Ew domino
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Domino

you will not regret ranking up domino...but she is not supported in these forums.....just ask you ally.....she is definitely better than stealthy

I agree the forums don't like here but the mcoc population would say domino but if you want prestige stealthy and if you want usability then domino
  • Simp44Simp44 Posts: 35
    Better
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Stealth Suit Spiderman

you will not regret ranking up domino...but she is not supported in these forums.....just ask you ally.....she is definitely better than stealthy

I agree the forums don't like here but the mcoc population would say domino but if you want prestige stealthy and if you want usability then domino
    Usability then Domino? The majority of the forums prefer Stealthy for a reason. Stealthy has much more utility and his damage is very high, but also reliable unlike Domino's. You really think 70% of the people voting on this poll are Domino haters? Or is it possible that this poll just proves something?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    Even if I didn’t hate rng I’d go stealthy
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Domino monster at r3 :o
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Domino
    Stealthy is great, but domino just thrashes so much content in this game with the fire trinity. She can cake walk through most of A6, variants, and labyrinth.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    Shrimkins said:

Stealthy is great, but domino just thrashes so much content in this game with the fire trinity. She can cake walk through most of A6, variants, and labyrinth.

Well, it's not like variants and lol are place for a r3
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    I remember a thread recently saying they took domino to rank 3 instead of havok and they now regret it because there rank 2 havok does way damage and utility. I have a 6* steathy and love him. Take him to rank 3
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Domino
    I just realized that people seriously think stealth suit Spidey is a better investment than Domino.

I just never got into Stealth suit spidey. I tried. I really did. Meanwhile, Domino is always somewhere in my rotation.
  • green_arrow_8green_arrow_8 Posts: 189
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    domino is better then stealth suit if shes awakened but when she not stealth suit is better by far but stealth suit is top 10 like a lot better then domino
  • green_arrow_8green_arrow_8 Posts: 189
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    Hendross said:

I'll be completing act 6 this week and will need to pick a class for the t5 selector. Although I'm still more than 25% away from forming a t5cc, my top 2 6stars are Stealth Suit and Domino both unduped, so it would make sense to target one of their classes.

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    i went with Stealthy as he is more of an independent champ, wereas to get the best from Domino you need synergies
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Both without synergies are at the same tier. With synergies Domino goes a tier above Stealthy.
    Don’t let the Domino hate trend blind you from facts 😉
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Hendross said:

I'm really surprised by this. I haven't done Act 6 so maybe that's why. I love both characters, I have a r4 Stealthy I use all the time, but Domino is amazing. That said I've never used a 5 or 6* version of her so maybe her usefulness on higher level offensive content is different from what I've experienced. Just surprised is all.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Domino
    Both great champs, I used an r3 domino and her trinity to do A LOT of general lane clearing throughout act 6, whereas I only used stealth spidey for the hydra adaptoid boss. So I’m a bit biased. Can’t go wrong either way 😄
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    There are arguments for both. Both have amazing damage. Domino is more suicide friendly, has better PB and can do a lot more damage in lower hits with the flaming trinity. Stealthy is not synergy reliant and has better utility with anti unstoppable, evade and miss and VERY consistent damage output (Domino is an RNG fiesta).

Both dont really need to be awakend but it helps them with damage which makes them general great R3s.

I dont think you can go wrong with your choice. If stealthy is your only slow champion you might want to go with him.

I enjoy playing both and they always shine here and there.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Domino

Hendross said:

I'm really surprised by this. I haven't done Act 6 so maybe that's why. I love both characters, I have a r4 Stealthy I use all the time, but Domino is amazing. That said I've never used a 5 or 6* version of her so maybe her usefulness on higher level offensive content is different from what I've experienced. Just surprised is all.
    She works in higher level offensive content too. But here in the forums she is not liked by many.