Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Do u think masteries should be free?

Do u think masteries should be free? 105 votes

they should keep mastery cost the same?
6%
LormifDuck_of_DoomDPXFistheGOATGiuliameijZeuszeroMerseysideRedNegative_100 7 votes
Mastery cost should be free after you unlock them
74%
DrZolaMagicBentonHorror_punkLightburn22FabiusBRDezz_1SpeedbumpR_D_JrIrakliAlex13369Duo_KulioCosagornnameplasMhd20034BluestoneDuffMcGruffSandeepSJumpthesharkAlbi⁴7²00⁴rcm2017 78 votes
Just reduce unit cost significantly
15%
Willsy21Lvernon15Patchie93BrokenDatman25710or_StrongTrap_JesusXva23DoubleDeltaPřìņče01YawYeetTrubluMateJohnyBoyVendemiaireVp14grandmasterisgodlol 16 votes
Who cares, I never change masteries anyway
3%
Ab_SamadRaichu626Black_SwanJragonMaster170 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Maybe add a duel credit like system with one or two free swaps a week. Besides that lowering the initial cost of a mastery is a dream, not a foreseeable reality.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Mastery cost should be free after you unlock them
    Once unlocked and u put points resetting them should be independent of units
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’d rather keep the current cost to switch masteries and have a mastery preset system so I can just go to a presets tab, select a different preset and have the game automatically swap all the masteries to that preset instead of going through the slow process of resetting a couple mastery trees and slowly adding the points back in.