**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abbys of legends

solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Hi All,

I’ve asked in old subject (as I thought this will be more beneficial) however I’ve been advised to open new topic so I’m doing it..

What is the easiest path in Abbys?
What team should i have to spend the less amount of units?

I’ve got most of ones I need to have - NF, Hemidall, Aegon, HT.. the last one is missing. I don’t have a Doom neither not sure what would be the best to use instead?

I’ve got magneto and I was thinking he may help taking under consideration last buff but not sure if that’s the case.

Any advise? Can I use something instead of Doom? Or should I wait till I get one?

I’ve watched Seatin videos and lots of others but still can’t figure out which option is the best. Any advise?

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    edited November 2020
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,141 ★★★★★
    Sym instand og doom. And part1 is the esay and cost arund 5k can be less all depends how much u farm and your skils
    So.. need to upskill my ‘skills’ of playing SS. Good to know as I have got one R4 already.

5k+, I won’t start before I’ve got around 8k. I’m an average player..
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    The yellow path on an abyss map is the easiest if you’ve got Aegon. Check out KT1 and Munash on YouTube they’ve got great videos on scouting and on each individual fight, respectively.
    Thanks.. I’ll definitely need it.

I’ve seen how SS deals with Hyperion, didn’t expect so much use from this champ..