**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Final results of Platinum is Unbreakable arena.

13Β»

Comments

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

5 m got 30-60

Thats why I did 5.6 for 11-30 πŸ˜‰ After that arena I picked up all milestones in all the others to keep farming units and battlechips. Item use means I can hammer my boosts and blast through them, didn't do any arena today.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Odachi said:

5 m got 30-60

Thats why I did 5.6 for 11-30 πŸ˜‰ After that arena I picked up all milestones in all the others to keep farming units and battlechips. Item use means I can hammer my boosts and blast through them, didn't do any arena today.
    Yeah I was going to go higher and grind the other arenas but I wanted a break
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How tf did I get 11-30% with 5.4 mill πŸ˜‚? I just did 3 rounds of my R4's and 5's. I would've grinded for the extra 1000 5* shards if I knew it would be that low.

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

How tf did I get 11-30% with 5.4 mill πŸ˜‚? I just did 3 rounds of my R4's and 5's. I would've grinded for the extra 1000 5* shards if I knew it would be that low.

Same . I am so glad that I didn’t bother grinding hard. I only got 5.27 mil and I still got into the 11-30%
  • Options
    KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48 β˜…
    edited November 2020
    Follow me on this sad story. (I didnt get the one from incursions and it cost me, big time πŸ˜₯)
    Time to quit, theres no way to compete with the higher ups in this game

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2.4 million .. what .. where we supposed to waste more time in there? :pensive:
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Follow me on this sad story. (I didnt get the one from incursions and it cost me, big time πŸ˜₯)

If you wanna quit over a champ that isn't going to change your roster then cya.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm cool with what I got. Had I been close to the Dup, I would have gone all out. I had the Head when I started, and pulled the Legs from the Crystals. Then I pulled another Head from the Rewards. All-in-all, I got a bunch of Units.
  • Options
    KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48 β˜…
    Odachi said:

If you wanna quit over a champ that isn't going to change your roster then cya.
    Yea, but its not about platinumpool, its cause there is literaly no way for me to compete in any of the 5* arenas, so its not only because of platinumpool. Its because any future champs i will never be able to put up enough points.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I got nothing. Isn’t that weird? Some guys are getting 1k shards.
  • Options
    Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170 β˜…

just wait higher scores get the rewards faster than the lower scores just like aw season rewards
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

just wait higher scores get the rewards faster than the lower scores just like aw season rewards
    I haven’t gotten any rewards for it, 1-10% bracket for me.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Went for 5 mil, barely made it (I just don't have the roster for it). I got the head piece, now only the legs.