**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179

iPad air 2

Game crashed twice today. 1 in arena and 1 when I was just browsing a champs abilities.

There are some glitches in the performance giving both stuttering motion and uneven motion. Seams to be struggling in the start of fights and then normalization for a period. For fights lasting for more than a minute or two the defenders are speeding up their attack.

Now I’ve had 2 crashes in arena again and one incident that just froze everything. Didn’t shut down but couldn’t do anything in the game, just froze. This happened when I clicked on the ask for help after the use of a champ in arena.
  • Options
    PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★

Device and Model: iPhone 12 pro
    Device Operating System: ISO 14.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both.
    Game Version Installed: latest version
    Game modes: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: image looks slightly cropped on the new 6.1” screen. Getting random input triggers causing unintended actions like dash ins, dash backs. Heavy attacks are harder to chain from medium attacks.
  • Options
    Arby0314Arby0314 Posts: 22
    Is a 5th gen 9.7 ipad getting to old to play the game. I'm still getting the current iOS updates but my game has been randomly closing since the last update mainly while running arena but also in AQ/AW
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    iPhone 8 iOS 13.7
    As well as dropping inputs mid combo, and arena help bugs (can’t ask for help without it bugging and leaving players already helped in the wrong spot so you can’t just keep clicking, incursions matchmaking is bugged too, i Invited several friends then waited and left the incursion before any had accepted, then one messaged me to join, but his old invite (And everyone else invites was still showing even when I force quit the game They were all stuck as invited (even after 15 minutes which wasn’t actually letting anyone accept
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

In-game name: Daddrieda
    Device and model: iPhone 6
    Device operating system: 12.4.8
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game version installed: 28.2.2
    Game mode: everywhere
    Description: crash crash crash crash crash in everything I do in the game. Huge difference when I left my alliance as the issue was hindering everyone on map6. Out of nowhere the game stopped to kick,shut down and freeze. This shows that there’s something game code issue at alliance area. I would imagine the Alliance area code is huge because of the timers, help request and all that. The game team might want to divert their attention to it because of the simple reason that my game just stopped to crash and all that after I left.

Week two and no crashes after I left my alliance. Please game team! Divert your attention on alliance area code as the issues seems to be there!
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    edited November 2020
    The Parasite/6s

Tried reinstalling the app twice but no use still the same with the following issues after the maintenance happened. all three latest maintenance added up the problems not reduced.

1. missing inputs
    2. overheat
    3. parry stun time is negligible
    4. unblockable specials are blocked by opponents
    5. even without physical input dash back and specials happen as if auto mode is switched on (Halloween special mcoc)
    6. random hang where no input is recognized on tap anywhere menu in arena
    7. help problems
    8. and to top it all crash in middle of game

28.2.2 is the worst ever update from KABAM since the game is released.

since 29.0 update is about to happen soon, please do take care of these issues before release.
    Thanks in advance
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Jabally said:

Why hasn't Kabam said a thing about these issues?

they hear but they don't say. if they say anything it becomes official so expecting answers from them is ...

but they are working on the issues (hopefully)
  • Options
    AJC_1870AJC_1870 Posts: 43
    13x kicked off in less than an hour, always in quests (so far) and 4/5 were in the middle of a fight.

Current game, current iOS. iPad 14.01 on WiFi

I’m getting a bit tired of this, as it’s my third or fourth time posting about this.
  • Options
    AJC_1870AJC_1870 Posts: 43
    edited November 2020
    Fourth/fifth time I’ve posted now, 8x in less than 30 min, now happening in AQ.

(Edit: Now I get kicked off before the assorted quests even begin fully, I pick story quest, get kicked off.)

WiFi
    6th gen iPad 14.01
    Current MCoC 29.0.0
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Based on my first couple of fights since updating I don’t imagine you guys will be getting many compliments on the bug and gameplay improvements this month.
  • Options
    Acadia33Acadia33 Posts: 71
    Still crashing after update. Really... if a month of this wasn’t enough.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Still crashing. Poor service and poor responses.

Last month I barely finished cav and uc because it’s so demotivating having the app force close every 20 mins, probably one of my lowest game times for a few years.

Not getting me thrilled for end of November sales if the product doesn’t work, I’m not going to invest.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Help is freezing the game, after about 5 helps touch screen just freezes and I have to force quit the app, iPhone 8, 13.7, have not updated with today’s version yet as it seems it’s worse
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Crashes at GMT 8:27, 8:57, 9:15 and now at 9:34. All pm.

4 crashes in an hour.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 738 ★★★★
    Still crashing in update 29.0 too. Revert whatever change you did in previous update kabam. Is it the sdk14?
    iPhone 7, iOS 12.4.1. Playing on this phone for 4 years. I probably had 4-5 crashes total in that time. Now I have 4-5 in an hour.
  • Options
    Acadia33Acadia33 Posts: 71
    In order to not spend on revives and pots i play til it crashes then jump into AW AQ to avoid Giving up KO or spending to heal.
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    edited November 2020

Game version: 29.0.0
    Wifi and 4g
    Iphone 7 ios 13.5.1

New version, same old bugs
    Game still crashes every 15-20 mins. I can’t believe it. what are you wating for? It’s impossible to play and i’m pretty sure that i can’t try the legends run, again, because of the many crashes (crashed 15+ times during october legend run). Hope you’ll do something about it
  • Options
    1stClass3331stClass333 Posts: 14
    edited November 2020
    iPhone 7 Plus version 14.0.1
    Latest version of the game
    Sprint
    Wifi and 4G

This game crashes on me every 5-10 minutes. Doesn’t matter where I am. It’s crashed on me during fights, while I’m opening crystals or while I’m in the glory store. Its crashed for me three times in the past 15 minutes!! It’s extremely frustrating because this makes the game almost unplayable for me. Fix this please!
  • Options
    MateoStarMateoStar Posts: 2
    Control issues when attacking and blocking.
    Won’t parry or dashes back randomly. Not good at all
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★

Phone model: iphone 7
    Ios : 13.2.2
    Game version: latest
    Issue: game crashing, arena help request freezes the screen
    Description: New update and game is still crashing!!
    Be it in any game mode,
    Can't even play for 20 minutes continuously without crashing ! Don't know when so called "KABAM guys" will look into this crashing issue and provide us a update on it !
  • Options
    JaballyJabally Posts: 61
    Still crashing on iPhone 7 and latest game version, this is wasting SO MUCH of my time and others. Kabam just fixes this bugger of an issue(s) and stop worrying about adding immortal hulk into the game. Your first priority should be making the game playable.
  • Options
    1stClass3331stClass333 Posts: 14

iPhone 7 Plus version 14.0.1
    Latest version of the game
    Sprint
    Wifi and 4G

This game crashes on me every 5-10 minutes. Doesn’t matter where I am. It’s crashed on me during fights, while I’m opening crystals or while I’m in the glory store. Its crashed for me three times in the past 15 minutes!! It’s extremely frustrating because this makes the game almost unplayable for me. Fix this please!

Update: the crashing has only gotten worse!!! I can’t finish a single fight in AQ without the game crashing and my champions losing half their health. I can’t even browse my champions without this game crashing. I cant even play this game anymore. Are you guys looking into this?
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    In-Game Name: GAMEOVERJames
    Device: iPhoneXR
    System: iOS14.1
    Connection: WiFi

Issue: game crashes and returns to Home page every ~40min! It’s already a standard pattern for last two weeks!
  • Options
    quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    In game name: quy beu
    Game version 29.0.0
    Phone iphone 6s, 7 ios 12
    Connection wifi
    Issue: game crashes and freezed:
    crashing every 40min, freezed when click help button in arena mode more frequentlyand
    Old issue from v28 and still be unfixed now. Idk why and when you guys fix this. Pls fix it soon. Thanks
  • Options
    Arby0314Arby0314 Posts: 22
    edited November 2020
    I was hoping for some stability with the update but the game is still crashing when going to the next fight in arena still, the back tab is bringing me straight to the home screen in game and the game is just not running smoothly during most fights.
    In 6.2.5 I was fighting the darkhawk with raptor upgrades and the game was not responding during his null mode phase.
    Game is running the current update
    Ios 14.1
    Ipad 9.7 gen 5
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 738 ★★★★
    My guess is poor memory management since upgrading the game to SDK 14, since it's happening on all kind of iOS devices and firmwares.
    Fix it kabam, or at least tell us you're aware of it, working on it. You said you want to immprove communication with the player base: COMMUNICATE.