**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Android log in problem

Comments

• Options
    No response from kambam
  • Options
    Woles_boyWoles_boy Posts: 0
    Dear Kabamm

My account Woles Boy is kept failed to log in in these past 12 hours, Everytime I tru to log in there's always a notification that says unknown error, failed to log in. I'm playing this game in android and already try to uninstall and re-install the game but it still doesn't do any good. Please fix these ASAP. Tq
  • Options
    tuadrutuadru Posts: 2
    Where does all the money that we pay you go? Im starting to think you dont pay youre maintenance guys since they cant keep the game up 7 days in a row. Either that or they suck at their job.
  • Options
    54patriots1254patriots12 Posts: 126
    I'm curious to what will happen to those of us that have an active war. My alliance is in placement phase. It would be unfortunate to not be able to fill up because of this bug.

Also what about aq? That's scheduled to start today. Will that get pushed back if it hasn't been fixed in time?
  • Options
    Psturg325Psturg325 Posts: 1
    They responded on twatter
  • Options
    StastofStastof Posts: 4
    At last i was able to grint and awake dr voodoo from arena and now you are telling that i won't.. it's well known that from crystal you won't get what you need.. so what? Have to pay for awaken jem.. It's a game or money collector..
  • Options
    Wowsap3Wowsap3 Posts: 7
    Guys android users won't be able to log in until 2017/6/7
  • Options
    GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    That is fake. The pic going around is a hoax.
  • Options
    Wowsap3Wowsap3 Posts: 7
    5 days that has a be a joke damn you kabam
  • Options
    DivyamDivyam Posts: 2
    From several hours game is not starting please do something about it
  • Options
    JwBeRJwBeR Posts: 1
    This is not normal what here happend. We play arena..war battle and now???
  • Options
    GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    There is a hoax going around that us Android users won't be able to log in until 6/7/2017.

ITS FAKE. Kabam is just being typically slow.
  • Options
    DivyamDivyam Posts: 2
    a63hh9sc9d1b.png
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I think this thread was about ANOTHER logging issue, very temporal and littler than the current one for Android unlucky players.

You should use other thread.
  • Options
    majorbanxmajorbanx Posts: 1
    Kabam Wats goin on... I jus updated the app as instructed now I Cnt login. It showing d failed to login error.
  • Options
    TaushipTauship Posts: 13
    What about arena Rewards
  • Options
    I updated and the game was running fine until this morning. Had one mote run in End game for a 4star champion. Now I'm pissed as I can't play. It sucks. Come on guys get it sorted. I log in every day and will now miss out on rewards!
  • Options
    TaushipTauship Posts: 13
    I have playing arena for star lord this error comes. Now what?
  • Options
    sajid643sajid643 Posts: 14
    Kabam.fix ur prblm....soon....everybody is in btw aw and arena....
  • Options
    Y u ppl r doing ds everytym....jst two days bck update came
  • Options
    hobohobo Posts: 87
  • Options
    hobohobo Posts: 87
    I cannot log in also unknown error
  • Options
    Everybody s facing same.situation.....m tryng frm aftrnoon gmt 2
  • Options
    Gonc3dGonc3d Posts: 7
    Don´t understand how this is taking so long and why haven´t sent an e-mail warning android users of this. My voddoo is long gone! I hope this time you reward everyone with a 4* voddoo because i´m getting tired of this bugs in the game
  • Options
    Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Well to start off, what happened that caused this? Bugs? Anyway, we, the Android users wishes to know the cause for this inconveniences for which we are mostly grinding for either SL and DV and this happens. Hope you will reply, and please do something about this interrupted arena "time" for Android users.
    Sincerely yours,
  • Options
    Tm83bauTm83bau Posts: 16
    Hello

I have a big issue whut loading game... it's not working ...
  • Options
    It's been over 7 hrs now, even you know the issue and you are working on a fixer and in that case I expect approximate time to solve the issue. or even you still -after 7 hrs- donno what the hell is going on and then you can go hang yourselves.
  • Options
    Yeah I can't login....
  • Options
    Roo84Roo84 Posts: 2
    It's been down since 3am here, it is now 9am
This discussion has been closed.