**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I don't know why am I so unlucky in this game

Till now at least opened 10 duals for warlock and ghost got none
Opened 5 duals for doom got none
Opened 3 duals for fury they were Karnak Hawkeye and gwenpool
I hate this gwenpool she's sig 100
I feel sometimes to leave this game

Comments

• Hàrshx23Hàrshx23 Posts: 70
    edited November 2020
    And yes Cherry on the top duped juggernaut 3 times
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
    I opened nearly 35 science/mystic dual crystals and only then managed to pull doom. I still don't have capiw or human torch and I was looking for these 3 champs and so far only got one from 35 of them . Also opened incursions war crystals for nick/torch and got loki and iron patriot dupes. But still you are out here crying and thinking your luck is bad. LOL
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No it isn't.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Opend 37 mystic science duals in the hunt of doom and HT and yesterday i finally pulled Torch.
    Up to the 40 for doom :D
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Sorry but 10 isn`t a whole lot. If you take into consideration there are at least 50 champs in the crystals. Your chances of pulling the champ you want is 2%. Since you wanted 2 it is 4%.
    By opening 10 you had a chance of 33% to get one of those. Which means a 67% chance you got something else.
    And that is just the probability, it is actually just 4% every time you open the crystal.
    It does not mean you are unlucky, it just means you are not extremely lucky.

I myself opened 25 skill mutant for aegon, still no luck.

You have 39 5 stars, of which 13 are really really good. Not considering dupes, that is 1/3 of your pulls being good. To me that is not bad luck at all.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    @Hàrshx23 You're level 50 and have a lot of really great champs. However, I'm not sure you realize how good your roster actually is. You shouldn't be complaining.
  • @Hàrshx23 others have already said this, but I'll reinforce it. Spend less time worrying about what you don't have, and more time focused on what you do. You have a pretty solid foundation for a 5* roster currently. Personally I've opened 30+ Dual Mystic/Science Crystals in pursuit of Doom, lol. No dice. I just laugh at this point because I've otherwise filled in both Classes in the process and got some solid selections along the way.

Now, here's some advice for advancing with what you already have. Colossus and Magneto should be prime candidates for rank ups. Solid champs. I'm STILL chasing a Red Magneto and I've been playing for almost 4 years. Would LOVE to have him. I'll also be honest that prior to the existence of the Dual Class Crystals, filling in certain classes was a royal pain in the rear. For AGES I had like 5 Mystics when I had 10+ of every other class. This game is NOT a sprint. It's a marathon. Don't expect the world in a day, week, or even months. It takes time and dedication to build a well rounded roster (well... unless you have access to unlimited funds and even then nothing's guaranteed).

As stated before you have a solid foundation. Your top rank ups are grand! You're over halfway to getting that R5 Omega Red to Max Sig and that's gonna help down the road as you progress. You've got HT & Blade already at R4. A 6* CMM. So definitely get that Symbiote Supreme to R4 soon. Eventually when you land a Tech you feel is worthy of attention, immediately get them to R4 ASAP. My personal stance is building with balance. You want at LEAST 1 of each class that's a viable champ for multiple purposes ranked up before you start doubling down.

Now, while it is true that the majority who do not have Ghost, want her, she's something that will take some legitimate time and effort to fully utilize. Her playstyle takes a different hand. You already have Quake so definitely start investing time in learning how to properly utilize her now. You'll be able to WRECK a LOT of content once you get her figured out and will be less worried about other selections.

I can personally vouch that Fury, Warlock, and Ghost are phenomenal (have all 3 at R5/65). However, I got Cavalier before getting Warlock or Fury (did have Ghost, but didn't have Quake). Everyone always wants what they do not have. Don't overlook all that you do have in the process though. Otherwise, you'll never be happy and have a hard time having fun in game (this can also be applied to life in general). Keep on trucking! You're only Uncollected. You have SOOOOOO many opportunities ahead of you!!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Why in the world are you complaining?!? Your roster is really good. ~10/39 of your 5*s are really good and that’s definitely not something most of us can say. Just because you can’t pull 2 champions doesn’t mean you can’t get better and progress content wise. So get back to doing content and enjoy the champions you have. You’ll get them eventually.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Keniutek said:

Hang in there bud. 30+ tries for Quake (dual, featured, incursions) and NADA.

Haha.

Novice.

(No, but seriously, bad luck. I would love to tell you it gets better. It doesn’t)

OP. You’re not unlucky. Get over yourself
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    My man has the best champion in the game (Quake) and says hes unlucky? Hilarious.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Cause you aren't making any sacrifices
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Hàrshx23 said:

If you duped him 3 times, where did all the ISO go? You only have 7 items in overflow.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    5 and 3 are very small numbers, especially considering the 1 in like 70 chance you have to pull the lone champ you’re looking for
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    You need to buy Sigil

Hàrshx23 said:

If you duped him 3 times, where did all the ISO go? You only have 7 items in overflow.
    Used it to r5 Nick fury 4*
    Among quake cap and torch whom should I r5
    I am thinking to use generic on cap
    I'm really bad in quaking
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    You've got Human Torch, Medusa, SS and QUAKE, all amazing and super useful champs as 5*. I have a larger roster and I don't have any of these champs. You're lucky bro.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Hàrshx23 said:

Among quake cap and torch whom should I r5
    I am thinking to use generic on cap
    I'm really bad in quaking

Both are amazing champs, but I would rank 5 HT. He's basically the best option for most of mystic fights and he's one of the four horsemen. Cap IW need awakening and high sig to be on the same level of an unawankened HT.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Rank up Quake, she’s the only champion that can be compared to ghost and vice versa
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    fchskm said:

You've got Human Torch, Medusa, SS and QUAKE, all amazing and super useful champs as 5*. I have a larger roster and I don't have any of these champs. You're lucky bro.

Did you really have to revive this
  • Guys how many crystals did Brian Grant open to get a chance at Aegon and nada for him.