Fixit fine good shop is big fat L for Conquerors

13»

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★

Etjama yes I understand but we got featured 5*star form treasure Island also 5*star awakening gem crystal it's honestly sad but I mostly feel bad for people who just got Conqueror.

If you got this from that event and your still not uncollected I don't think you can lay any blame on the event and should look closer to home
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I used to feel this way. With the benefit of hindsight, going from Proven to Conqueror is way easier than Conqueror to Uncollected. Focus on your four stars, they’ll do so much for you.

Nah, focus on your 5*. You only need two real good R4 5*.
    Great 4*s are better to invest in than mediocre 5*s when getting Uncollected imo. Some people get UC with a team of 4/40s though I find most get it with a team of 5/50s.
    I used R4 5* Blade and Venom to beat the Collector. These days, it's much easier to get 5*. There is no reason why you need to rush through Act 5.2. with R4 4*.
    There is absolutely no reason to wait if you can already do it. And there's no reason to invest in crappy 5*s when you have good 4*s to rank up if you're not Uncollected.
    You're living in 2018 @Etjama. There are conquerors who already have a 6*. It isn't that much difficult to get two god tier 5* and rank them up to R4. It is so costly to do the Collector with R4 4* that it would be crazy not to do it with R5 4* and R4 5*.
    Just because there are conquerors that have a 6* already doesn't mean it's a good thing. People should get Uncollected as soon as they feel comfortable because of all the benefits. For a lot of people, they're going to be using 4*s when that happens. Quit giving bad advice.
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 241 ★★
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - there is a really bad tendency in this community to rush. If you are a Conqueror, you frankly are not in the right place to support upgrading a 5* champion yet. You just aren't. Getting a 5* that early would just drain your resources and end up halting your progress, and you'd be stuck with a rank 1 level 16 5* for a very very long time. So don't complain about not getting something that you actually aren't ready for. Mutant Treasure Island was an exception, and, frankly, we got lucky/spoiled that month. If you aren't ready to be Uncollected/if you haven't gotten it yet, then you simply should not be trying to focus on 5*s. Don't rush, don't fight above your weight.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

I just pushed to cavalier for This quest and for the December events

Congrats.
  • DirtyLaundryDirtyLaundry Member Posts: 15
    I finally got uncollected!, opened a feature 5 star and got a Mr Fantastic, is he good?, does he need awakening ?
  • GardenerGardener Member Posts: 1,601 ★★★

what's conqueror????

I've only heard about uncollected and cavalier and the newly throne breaker.

its what u get when u defeat the Maestro