Options

Fixit fine good shop is big fat L for Conquerors

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Can you guys atleast give some tips?, i'm currently stuck at chapter 5 2 4, with that garbage node.

My tip is that you CAN do it. You will need to commit to fighting either Antman or YJ, and then just practice on that guy for as long as it takes to get over the habit of going straight in after contact on the first parry. Practice the node on one of those guys. Once you get used to it, commit to a path. It’s still worth watching one of these guys on YT that just did new account challenges in the last year (BG did one a few months back).

It’s all easier if you saved some units, revives, and boosts.

It’s much, much easier if you magically have Sabretooth and kilmonger. But that’s a different story.
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    All will come in good time broham..

If havent already,, focus on 100% act 4, from that you will get nice rewards to r4 a 5* which will make going for UC a little easier with a good rank up.

Getting UC with 4* champs is definitely doable, (I did it)..but with 1 or 2 r4 5* champs will make it much easier.

The rewards unlocked from glory store and the monthly events are much nicer with UC.

Good luck broham and go get it!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ABOMB said:

All will come in good time broham..

you rang?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,332 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Didn‘t read the whole thread honestly.

But at the opener: don‘t worry, if Uncollected is too hard for you, you won‘t even be anywhere close to earn enough Gamma to buy enough (even if the Shop wouldn‘t lock you out). Cause UC/Cavalier EQ already lock you out from a lot of Gamma plus you won’t be able to complete the full Legendary Side Quest every day for maximum Gamma.

It’s the same like Squirrel Girl Event back then, for everyone who remembers.
  • Options
    spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    I was just about to post about the same issue. I actually have in the past. Given, it gives one, you can say, the want or will to push for uncollected, yet the locked rewards are much needed to attain uncollected. I do not understand why Kabam does not allow all players the benefit of all rewards. What are back in the 1800’s, segregation, walk upstairs, not allowed to use elevators, sitting at the back of the bus. Get with it Kabam, let all players benefit.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

I was just about to post about the same issue. I actually have in the past. Given, it gives one, you can say, the want or will to push for uncollected, yet the locked rewards are much needed to attain uncollected. I do not understand why Kabam does not allow all players the benefit of all rewards. What are back in the 1800’s, segregation, walk upstairs, not allowed to use elevators, sitting at the back of the bus. Get with it Kabam, let all players benefit.

Wouldn't that just break the game.
    Imagine a new players who joined the game today. He only has a handful of 1 and 2 stars, if he saves up all the Gamma radiation from the calendar and he can buy a legendary crystal just by doing nothing. That's already a 4 star not to mention the 20% at a 5 star which will be able to carry him until around act 4, this will essentially allow him to bypass 3 acts with minimal effort.

Summoners who are conquer shouldn't be getting the same rewards as uncollected and cavalier players. It's simple, no need to have a degree in Neuroscience to understand.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

Wouldn't that just break the game.
    Imagine a new players who joined the game today. He only has a handful of 1 and 2 stars, if he saves up all the Gamma radiation from the calendar and he can buy a legendary crystal just by doing nothing. That's already a 4 star not to mention the 20% at a 5 star which will be able to carry him until around act 4, this will essentially allow him to bypass 3 acts with minimal effort.

Summoners who are conquer shouldn't be getting the same rewards as uncollected and cavalier players. It's simple, no need to have a degree in Neuroscience to understand.
    yeah agreed,it takes a lot of irritation ,patience and skill to become uncollected and we need more rewards
  • Options
    TrojansTrojans Posts: 18
    Etjama said:

Then push for Uncollected. A Conqueror should not be getting a generic 5* gem and a featured crystal in a side event. I'm sorry, but the expression "git gud" fits very well here. Heck, most people get their first 5* generic gem from Act 5 exploration.

Can uncollected reach the 5* featured? how much totall gamma can uc spend?
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,255 ★★★★★
    It’s been proven that getting god tier champs or higher level catalysts early on in the game is actually a detriment to that player’s game’s longevity and skills.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think it is fair.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I used to feel this way. With the benefit of hindsight, going from Proven to Conqueror is way easier than Conqueror to Uncollected. Focus on your four stars, they’ll do so much for you.

Nah, focus on your 5*. You only need two real good R4 5*.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I used to feel this way. With the benefit of hindsight, going from Proven to Conqueror is way easier than Conqueror to Uncollected. Focus on your four stars, they’ll do so much for you.

Nah, focus on your 5*. You only need two real good R4 5*.
    Great 4*s are better to invest in than mediocre 5*s when getting Uncollected imo. Some people get UC with a team of 4/40s though I find most get it with a team of 5/50s.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Can’t wait to see this uncollected to Throne breaker thread
  • Options
    DirtyLaundryDirtyLaundry Posts: 15
    So i recently got a Proxima Midnight as a 5 star from one of those legendary crystal, now whats interesting is that, with her, i can totally bypass masochism since her parry reduced the opponent ability accuracy by 300%?, but i still have her at rank 1 and in order to get her good, i need her at rank 3 but i also have a 5 star Venom at rank 2, so who do i choose?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

So i recently got a Proxima Midnight as a 5 star from one of those legendary crystal, now whats interesting is that, with her, i can totally bypass masochism since her parry reduced the opponent ability accuracy by 300%?, but i still have her at rank 1 and in order to get her good, i need her at rank 3 but i also have a 5 star Venom at rank 2, so who do i choose?

Choose a champ according to your needs. If you need proxima to do some content you should rank her up first.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,720 ★★★★★
    I have an alt that I use for nothing other than sending help, claiming free/daily crystals, moving in AQ and logging in everyday for calendar related things, that got uncollected with 4*, it doesnt even have a mastery build because I can't be bothered buying cores.

I hate to be THAT guy, but really, UC is nothing like it used to be with the champs released in the last 2 years and there are plenty that will get you to collector, then unit man can take over.

I remember being dirty that I didn't have enough 5* on my main to open 5* dungeon crystals, now we are getting AG for logging in and 5* shards raining from the heavens that quickly that I don't even care to open them because most are garbage.

I don't even have a real developed account but my expectations and ability are nicely aligned.

Sorry, it used to bug me when the fast account growers would tell me how easy things are, now I'm doing it too but I'm old and have kids that call me "grandpa simpson" so I'm kinda used to being a jerk.
  • Options
    Imagine the hardship of not having access to a generic AG before you've even competed Act 4, really unfair.

jeez, I mean Seatin uses the final quest of Act 4 as his testing ground for 3* for crying out loud.

My first generic came from Elder's bane and my second from the Christmas gift in 2019, there's another in LoL for me but those were the big ticket items I was looking forward to for completing hard content.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Imagine the hardship of not having access to a generic AG before you've even competed Act 4, really unfair.

jeez, I mean Seatin uses the final quest of Act 4 as his testing ground for 3* for crying out loud.

My first generic came from Elder's bane and my second from the Christmas gift in 2019, there's another in LoL for me but those were the big ticket items I was looking forward to for completing hard content.

Seatin literally did a clear of Act 4 with a team of three stars
  • Options

Mauled said:

Seatin literally did a clear of Act 4 with a team of three stars
    Yeah I know - that’s what I mean, it’s a farce to be demanding a 5* generic when the content you’re playing in barely warrants a R4 4*.

I think there’s going to be a horribly rude awakening for a lot of players when they hit content that can’t be out powered by early roster gains and they actually have to rely on game mechanic knowledge and skill to progress.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

So sadly Conquerors won't be able to spend enough gamma points to get featured 5*star crystal and generic awakening gem from new solo objective I recommend to get Uncollected before it's too late because you're gonna miss out some spicy rewards.Also I wanted to ask what we should do with leftover over gamma points if we bought everything form Conqueror rewards in the new shop.

ya i know i'm conquerer and i'm in the quest before uncollected i could just use up most of my units but cyber monday is coming up its a hard choice i don't know what to do
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Gardener said:

So sadly Conquerors won't be able to spend enough gamma points to get featured 5*star crystal and generic awakening gem from new solo objective I recommend to get Uncollected before it's too late because you're gonna miss out some spicy rewards.Also I wanted to ask what we should do with leftover over gamma points if we bought everything form Conqueror rewards in the new shop.

ya i know i'm conquerer and i'm in the quest before uncollected i could just use up most of my units but cyber monday is coming up its a hard choice i don't know what to do
    Dunno if this is correct and what the offers will be for Cyber Monday but these should be the ones from July 4th, so it'll be something similar but not the same.

If you have 1k units, you can decide whether you'll spend them or keep them,
    if you have 2k units or close to it you can run for uncollected and keep 1k for the offer.

All up to you.