**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Boosts - Unable to Purchase [Fix in Next Update]

JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
One of the AW boosts that is available to buy from the loyalty store currently seems to be locked from being purchased more then once.

I bought one of the combat regen boosts the first time it was around and when it came round the next time I could not buy it as it said limit resets in a particular time and when that timer expired it just resets to 23:59:59 and starts counting back down. Today the combat regen boost has reappeared and I have the same issue as before.

An image can be seen below of the problem
x2u7vuagpqdm.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    The images show how after the timer expires it just resets without letting you buy the boost (as can be seen by the same amount of alliance loyalty)

Before timer expired:
    y5jfx9jvafeq.png

After timer expired:
    4e5amrgafaiv.png
    Kabam mods your attention pls as apparently I am not the only one experiencing it

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
    This bug is still active as of today since combat regen boost is currently in loyalty store and can't still purchase it
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    What a surprise...not.
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    edited October 2017
    I can’t buy one. My timer resets in 4+ Hours and I’m willing to bet that when it expires , I still won’t be able to buy it. Happens all the time.

do7cc0rg69mb.png
    gjubkp81275u.png
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Just bought my first one, I'll post here if it does or does not let me buy another.
    This has happened to me for about 3 to 4 times now & I'm not the only one who has encountered this problem.

After buying the first one you would be unable to buy a second one either if timer expires or when it appears next time in store
    edited October 2017
    Hours later, timer expires and a new one appears, preventing me from buying a boost. This was claimed to have been fixed but obviously isn’t true. Incompetence in action

13a22qgmbq2l.png
    rbvkmz2esj9k.png
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Same issue for me. How many more times do we need to post about this and provide pics before it's resolved?

09j84jlekwp7.png
    uu8jk9t3x74i.png

Hours later...

bes7w7966wqr.png
    wrzc2cba50cj.png

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    A THOUSAND TIMES, @MikeHock
    edited October 2017
    Apparently Kabam doesn't want to fix this issue or is ignoring the issue
    edited October 2017
    Is there a reason why a mod can't comment on this? We see them elsewhere, posting and addressing other questions and issues. This is the 2nd thread about this issue, that I can remember, since the last update.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/151154#Comment_151154
    Was wondering the same thing as I have seen a couple of posts but no mod has addressed this issue
    This is still messed up.
    No fix or comment as of yet
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Ad0ra_ any update on this issue??
  • PixelWarPixelWar Posts: 4
    Adding my request here also...still unable to get combat regeneration boost today. My screen is exactly the same as shots posted here....
    Other boosts are unaffected...why only this one??!?!
    edited October 2017
    Once again, this AW Regen boost can't be purchased. I'll post pics later after my timer expires and a brand new one pops up. Getting ridiculous that this hasn't been looked at or responded to by a mod yet.
    This is 3-4 weeks now posting pics and showing that the timer for this AW regen boost is bugged. Can a Mod please get this addressed soon?

Forgot to take a pic earlier in the day but here is what I have now.

7wn1wgkpdl3v.png
  • MorghaxorMorghaxor Posts: 30
    Well apparently this it is a well known issue - I simply wrote to Customer Support asking they remove 20.000 loyalty points and add 2 combat regeneration boosts to my inventory (which they already did - took them about 15 hours after initial reply).
    Sucks that you have to bother them with such petty things, but it seems they have no problem doing that until it is fixed.
    edited October 2017
    Morghaxor wrote: »
    Well apparently this it is a well known issue - I simply wrote to Customer Support asking they remove 20.000 loyalty points and add 2 combat regeneration boosts to my inventory (which they already did - took them about 15 hours after initial reply).
    Sucks that you have to bother them with such petty things, but it seems they have no problem doing that until it is fixed.

They’re only 7,000 loyalty so if they did remove 20k, you got ripped off.

Obviously this is still a problem for many. I couldn’t buy the boost either. Bigger issue is that they haven’t acknowledged this problem here and said they’re going to fix it.

Have to say its disappointing that Kabam won't acknowledge this bug
    Mods can change the titles of other threads here in the bug section, but somehow this issue keeps getting skipped over.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Why the hell would they want to fix this? That'd mean less potions being used (less green paper), deal with it for atleast a month and a half more.
    They should fix it cos it's a bug that is affecting everyone in-game
    Still unable to purchase the aw regen boost. I bought 1 when it was first released and haven’t but been able To buy another one since then.
    Same as still stuck with the same problem without a response from the team
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Still the same problem here.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    This has happened to me multiple times as well. @Kabam Miike an acknowledgment from a mod would be nice.
    Issue first was posted about beginning of October. At least 3 separate threads, with pictures, have been started trying to bring attention to this problem. We shouldn't have to wait almost 2 months to get a mod to acknowledge a problem.