Options

1500 for act 6 completion?

LmaoLmao Posts: 859 ★★★
So a person that I knew just spend 1500 dollars to complete act 6 with his roster, right hand to god it's true. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    Lmao said:

So a person that I knew just spend 1500 dollars to complete act 6 with his roster, right hand to god it's true. What are your thoughts?

It's obvious that you have some thoughts of your own - why not share them first?
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Christ O Lord
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Bendy said:

Lmao said:

Must not have the roster for act 6 then if cost him that much
    Zan0 said:

You're capping

I'm not, he doesn't have a single rank 5 and he's being revived smashing through all the bosses
  • Options
    IWC said:

Lmao said:

It's obvious that you have some thoughts of your own - why not share them first?
    Well my thoughts are that he's absolutely crazy but it's his money so he can do whatever he want I guess. Just wanted to share cuz it's the most crazy thing I've ever seen in MCOC
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

IWC said:

Lmao said:

Well my thoughts are that he's absolutely crazy but it's his money so he can do whatever he want I guess. Just wanted to share cuz it's the most crazy thing I've ever seen in MCOC
    @Lmao
  • Options

Lmao said:

IWC said:

Lmao said:

@Lmao
    Do You agree with me? I'm confused by the tag
  • Options
    Meebleton said:

When I saw the title I thought it meant 1500 units, and I was going to say that it's a pretty low cost, but 1500 Dollars? Yeesh

Yeah I probably should've made the title clearer
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I mean... if you're rich af... why not? Not something I would brag about though.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    I mean, someone in my ally spent 900 USD to get cav in 14 days and is thinking of spending 32k units to get TB(beating 6.2 - 6.4) with no r5's.
  • Options
    TRONG94 said:

Is he Prof Hoff?

Lmao I sure hope not
  • Options
    FRITO_Man said:

I mean, someone in my ally spent 900 USD to get cav in 14 days and is thinking of spending 32k units to get TB(beating 6.2 - 6.4) with no r5's.

Are we talking about the same dude? :o
  • Options
    AkorisAkoris Posts: 91
    Damn! 1500 dollars for act 6 100%?
    that's like approximately 15 Odin's. That's 46,500 units.

Toooooooo expensive.

I'm hoping you added an extra 0 in that 1500 by mistake because that's unbelievable.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

46,500 units to get through 24 paths...?

I mean, I don't want to call you a liar... But I'm also not sure if I believe you haha

+1
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    It’s his money to do whatever he wants with. Congrats to him on completing act 6, and hopefully he gained some valuable skills to explore it easier!
  • Options

46,500 units to get through 24 paths...?

I mean, I don't want to call you a liar... But I'm also not sure if I believe you haha

I'm definitely not lying about this. His IGN is Onion Boi if you wanna check it out
  • Options
    Akoris said:

Damn! 1500 dollars for act 6 100%?
    that's like approximately 15 Odin's. That's 46,500 units.

Toooooooo expensive.

I'm hoping you added an extra 0 in that 1500 by mistake because that's unbelievable.

Oh I did not
  • Options
    Zaynou said:

I spent monthly $2000 in this game, 1500 is nothing.

Wow ok