**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.5 - how&$/@!!!!

Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
How and why is this so less doable than the rest of the quests .

Any suggestions ?

Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Alex_sc11 said:

How and why is this so less doable than the rest of the quests .

Any suggestions ?

I’m four paths from exploration.
    My only suggestions are Ghost or Unitman 🤣
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    I'm on that quest as well.... Been putting off the gated paths but it might be time to summon unit man.....
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It's a horrible quest. Even 6.3 quests are better than this one.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Worst quest in the game 👍🏾
    Only variant 1 can compete, and it's still not even close.
  • Void is the most important champ for that quest, especially the cosmic path
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Quake helps a lot if you can play her right. She can successfully get one shots on the boss with the heavy and parry method. She and ghost work great on the lanes as well. Some of the gated paths are really annoying. Have a good stack of units as well, some encounters on the gated paths can get very ugly.
    I'll write down the teams I took for the gated paths, if you are curious about the teams I used.

6* Gate - Ghost, The Hood, Claire, Angela and Quake.
    5* Cosmic Gate - Corvus, Proxima, Heimdall, Hyperion, Quake.
    5* Mutant Gate - Colossus, Archangel, Emma Frost, Rogue, Quake.
    5* Tech Gate - Warlock, Doc Ock, Star Lord, Hulkbuster, Quake.

Worst encounter for me in that quest was stun immune Storm with no retreat and prove yourself on top of the Do Not Go Gentle global node 😂 mainly coz I overlooked that one while scouting. Had to use 4 revives before I could come up with a proper strategy and rotation. She almost ended up roadblocking me. So yeah, scout your paths well and keep in mind the dngg global node.

And as for the boss it's better if you keep your team alive and keep reviving your main attacker. That -12.5% ability accuracy can mess up with you a lot even more so than the -12.5% damage will. Can stop ghost from phasing, void's debuffs from applying, quake's evades. If you have 2 or less dead champs in your team it's better to use single revives just to save some units.
    Good luck.
    Cheers!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I didn’t like 6.2.5, I also left it for last. But it wasn’t nearly as bad as V1 overall @Kill_Grey

😂😂😂

After a few lanes this level isn’t too bad. Doom can semi solo mordo with ease (normal doom rotations) and any other champ can clear the 1HP after doom is KO’d.
    Jaded said:

I didn’t like 6.2.5, I also left it for last. But it wasn’t nearly as bad as V1 overall @Kill_Grey

😂😂😂

After a few lanes this level isn’t too bad. Doom can semi solo mordo with ease (normal doom rotations) and any other champ can clear the 1HP after doom is KO’d.

Wow, variant 1 must be insanity mode if that's the case 😂
    And from what I can see, it's pretty much to either have ghost, quake and/or Void for 6.2.5 exploration?
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Im with you on that, 6.2 has been the WORST chapter.
    I figured after the nerf/change wave they did, that the gated paths would’ve been gone.
    They admitted it was a bad idea and left it lol

Every other chapter was fine until this one
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    3.2 k units, figured that’ll be enough.....somehow I get jinxed 😅😅😅
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I did it quite cheap here are the champs I used for gates

6* Gate - Void, KM, Domino, Venom, Quake
    Tech Gate - Quake, G2099, Warlock, Mysterio, Ultron
    Mutant Gate - Omega, Havok, Quake, Iceman, Magento
    Cosmic Gate - Corvus, CMM, Hype, Dusa, Void
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Jaded said:

😂😂😂

Nah V1 is much easier imo

Kill_Grey said:

Jaded said:

😂😂😂

Nah V1 is much easier imo
    @Jaded, see...
    Kill_Grey said:

And from what I can see, it's pretty much to either have ghost, quake and/or Void for 6.2.5 exploration?

Huh, now I feel quite lucky to have all at rank 5.
    HI_guys said:

I'm doing exploration and Void is the best I have. Even better than quake

You're already exploring it?!
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    Act 6.2.5 is definitely the worst created content in the game.
    Absurd nodes on mordo and a lot of nonsense nodes on another fights...