Options

Daredevil buff date ( not official but based on some numbers)

Comments

• Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I just got the 5* nfdd
    Would like og dd to get buffed also
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I am hyped for the December info and his spotlight.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'm really hoping they also did an OG DD buff of some sort as a surprise...mainly because I have 6* OG DD lol
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

This didn't age well

any more updates or info on this??? @Berserker22 or anyone else???
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Let’s hope it comes soon today! 🤞
  • Options
    ChincheyaChincheya Posts: 20
    sdexc said:

@Berserker22
    honestly i dont think its coming until friday or something.
    we've had no word and mcoc journal/otriux hasnt posted anything on it.
    either that or theyre delayed.
    i dont know why its not coming today tho. tmrw is thanksgiving (?) so it im not sure when they plan to post it

Hopefully it comes tomorrow. I really hope that DD Netflix is extra good after his spotlight is being delayed for this long
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Chincheya said:

sdexc said:

@Berserker22
    i dont know why its not coming today tho. tmrw is thanksgiving (?) so it im not sure when they plan to post it

Hopefully it comes tomorrow. I really hope that DD Netflix is extra good after his spotlight is being delayed for this long
    I hope so mate, but I think if it's not out tomorrow it will be on sunday since Friday and Saturday will be busy days with the cyber weekend offers
    I actually think it might be Friday. What better way to encourage people to spend than to hype them up with what will probably be the biggest month this year, with act 7, the anniversary, probably gifting. It’s either Friday or Monday, and the actual patch comes on Monday so it’s kind of pointless to release it then
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Chincheya said:

sdexc said:

@Berserker22

I hope so mate, but I think if it's not out tomorrow it will be on sunday since Friday and Saturday will be busy days with the cyber weekend offers
    I actually think it might be Friday. What better way to encourage people to spend than to hype them up with what will probably be the biggest month this year, with act 7, the anniversary, probably gifting. It’s either Friday or Monday, and the actual patch comes on Monday so it’s kind of pointless to release it then
    No point rationalizing this

It’s my nature. And the only thing keeping me sane
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Chincheya said:

sdexc said:

@Berserker22

No point rationalizing this

It’s my nature. And the only thing keeping me sane
    I feel you
    Although I'm immensely disappointed in Kabam, I think releasing it on Friday is the worst thing they can do
    It will cause too much confusion
    They need to start releasing things tomorrow
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 866 ★★★★

Rookiie said:

I'm more hyped for the spotlight than I am for the Cyber Weekend deals

+1
    1 here
  • Options
    crazygodzcrazygodz Posts: 22
    edited November 2020
    Hey @Kabam Zibiit ! We can't hold on any longer!! Release the champion spotlight please!
  • Options

crazygodz said:

Hey @Kabam Zibiit ! We can't hold on any longer!! Release the champion spotlight please!

I'm sure if it's not today we will have it either Sunday or Monday with the patch itself
    I think it would make more sense for them to release it before the cyber weekend deals.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

crazygodz said:

I'm sure if it's not today we will have it either Sunday or Monday with the patch itself
    If it doesn't come in the next 12 hours, I'm giving up hope lol
  • Options
    edited November 2020

crazygodz said:

If it doesn't come in the next 12 hours, I'm giving up hope lol
    We should have it by Saturday maximum, but that's pretty late.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Watch him come out and be parry heavy with colossus's mechanics but cruelty and precision instead of armor. Super OP, but parry heavy like all the other good buffs. Fingers crossed that I am very wrong.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Watch him come out

That's all I want right now. Period.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Watch him come out and be parry heavy with colossus's mechanics but cruelty and precision instead of armor. Super OP, but parry heavy like all the other good buffs. Fingers crossed that I am very wrong.

Since he has been a raw damage champ, I think his damage numbers will be on par with Stealth Spidey while gaining cruelty and precision buffs like gamora.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It would make sense for kabam to release the patch notes today to entice people and allow them to get ready for cyber weekend.
    Fingers Crossed !
  • Options

crazygodz said:

Crcrcrc said:

Since he has been a raw damage champ, I think his damage numbers will be on par with Stealth Spidey while gaining cruelty and precision buffs like gamora.
    That would be too lazy from kabam tbh
    I'm sure there would be a few bells and whistles, but the crux of the champion could revolve around his raw damage numbers paired with cruelty and precision.
  • Options
    crazygodz said:

crazygodz said:

Crcrcrc said:

That would be too lazy from kabam tbh
    I'm sure there would be a few bells and whistles, but the crux of the champion could revolve around his raw damage numbers paired with cruelty and precision.
    In any case, I really hope it's worth the wait. It's about time we got a skill champ, other than Nick and aegon, to look forward to.