**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What even is 6.2.5!?!??!? (Only quest I still think needs to be adjusted)

Comments

• Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Lmao truuu
    HI_guys said:

Haji_Saab said:

Did 6.2.5 without spending a unit.

But I have seen people struggle on it a lot and I have seen two main reasons for it:

Lol Proff Hoff did abyss without units. That doesn't mean anything. Say you did it itemless and I'll give you a crown
  • Options
    @Elwind yup
    Still confusing why theyd stay
  • Options
    Update: 400 units in with 6 paths left
    This is not looking good😭😭😭
  • Options
    @TyEdge im honestly not sure if they mentioned the atk values for 6.1/6.2 but for sure better changes couldve been made
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

@TyEdge im honestly not sure if they mentioned the atk values for 6.1/6.2 but for sure better changes couldve been made

They did. A summoner called them on it a while back and after ignoring it Mike closed it with "well it was a roadmap not a promise".
    Ty keeps bringing it up, but Boo has already confirmed they realized it wasn't needed when they looked at it. I said it, Kabam confirmed it, and here we are still talking about it. It doesn't need it. That's about it.
  • Options

walkerdog said:

They did. A summoner called them on it a while back and after ignoring it Mike closed it with "well it was a roadmap not a promise".
    Ty keeps bringing it up, but Boo has already confirmed they realized it wasn't needed when they looked at it. I said it, Kabam confirmed it, and here we are still talking about it. It doesn't need it. That's about it.
    I dont care about atk values, they’re easily manageable, its the nodes that will give players problems and they do haha. But at this point i dont think they will change it, since i think they said they wouldn’t do anything else after the final round of changes.
  • Options
    KaspyKaspy Posts: 161 ★★★
    I am stuck on that punisher on that mutant path. Any suggestions other then quake?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kaspy said:

I am stuck on that punisher on that mutant path. Any suggestions other then quake?

Ghost and very precise timing.
    I've also thought of sorcerer supreme with Regen on block. Or magik with power lockdown.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Edit: Update
    5 paths, 600 units in(still have the 5 revives from my last run, but bought them anyways, so technically 400 still)
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kaspy said:

Ghost and very precise timing.
    I've also thought of sorcerer supreme with Regen on block. Or magik with power lockdown.
    To add: I just remembered he's behind mutant gate, so I'm not sure how you're gonna find Mordo.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I think im just gonna hold the exploration of the last two sections off for now. Because If i see that the 4th unit tier offer(3k or. 6k) has something good might just go for those.
    If it’s not then I’ll continue my exploration

Idk where it stands.....cant justify exploring these last two quest, but then again 6* ag and t5cc
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

For every Champ K.O.'d, which means just using an L1 Rev which accumulate from Events, and relying on your stronger Champs. Mind you, that doesn't make it easy, so I'm not debating that it sucks. Just saying. All we have to do is keep them alive.

Yup. So damn annoying. I have to revive the others if I want to tryba different champ that might work
    ...make it rain..
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Hey that's actually a very interesting point of view on it. People usually critisize it based on completion nowadays.

I was "lucky" to do completion before the last nerf and I gotta say that the Mordo boss is indeed a crappy design. I never noticed he is the only boss with linked nodes, so have my Insightful for that.

However what I loved about this quest was the Global node. It was my favourite one from 6.2 and I think it is the pretty much only well designed thing about 6.2.5
  • Options
    grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    I'm working on this now. It's brutal.

It feels like a huge paywall to drain my units.
  • Options
    @Kerneas its not April fools yet chill lol😂😂😂
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    I wanted a change on 6.2.5 so much, is the worst quest ever! that quest needs a big nerf -.-
  • Options
    Could’ve made it anywhere from 10-50% of the defender atk value as direct damage
    Or something haha
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    @Newlinstheory I actually mean it, this global is my fave:

Lifecycle is just boring and combined w stun reduction is actually hard

Icarus is constant stress from dying. Also forces you to throw heavies

Backblast had no real consequence for me

Destructive Feedback is a node I genuinely hate from the botzom of my heart. Punishes a single mistake.

Do Not Go Gentle is demanding but also kinda chill - couple dash intercepts or heavies are fairly easy solution. For me it was more fun than every other node in that chapter
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    So Im bringing this back because after goin at paths one by one im down to 2k units......
    I still dont find any reason to explore act 6 100% because OF THIS ONE QUEST

I just really cant justify using more resources one this one quest rather than the last quest of this chapter. I could just buy units, but ofc thats what kabam wants(and they already got my $$ for offers, although im still upset that they did the cav players REALLY DIRTY,)

If anyone has any advice besides using units id appreciate it

Ps @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious is there any chance that this quest would be changed or
    are the changes set in stone?
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

@Newlinstheory I actually mean it, this global is my fave:

Lifecycle is just boring and combined w stun reduction is actually hard

Icarus is constant stress from dying. Also forces you to throw heavies

Backblast had no real consequence for me

Destructive Feedback is a node I genuinely hate from the botzom of my heart. Punishes a single mistake.

Do Not Go Gentle is demanding but also kinda chill - couple dash intercepts or heavies are fairly easy solution. For me it was more fun than every other node in that chapter

Frankly speaking, destructive feedback is the easiest global of 6.2 and the kingpin boss is the easiest act 6 boss I have faced yet as per my experience, (I've completed till 6.2.4) and my first four trial runs if 6.2.5 have been atrocious to say the least, the defender AI is so damn passive it's quite difficult to get backdrafts in, even when you push them to their corner, they'll hold block and stand, I've gotten to mordo with 3 dead, if I get a better run in, then I'll deal with him.

As for destructive feedback, It's punishing yes, but I have omega so he pretty much soloed the whole quest( along with the boss) because I could keep healing throughout the fight if required by using sp1