**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which game mode can be removed all together to save summoners in game time?

Comments

• DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    AW - I personally enjoy the challenge tbh. It's short and not time consuming imo.
    I just dont like AW. Probably because im super lazy or something but yeah
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Something else?
    Incursions.
    Kabam has already banned the mode from any solo or alliance event.
    It’s like the mode doesn’t exist at all and players consume time, to do fights, that are invalid for any event.
    Rewards are ok, but their disconnection with any other game aspect is lame 😠
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Remove the game itself.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Something else?
    Why do they even keep these Posts Open?
    Where is Kabam Porthos....Dude Go ahead & Close this
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Keep them all. Why have less choice?? Dont like a game mode? Don't play it. You are free to play the game the way you want, but why try to limit something just because you don't like it.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Something else?
    G0311 said:

Keep them all. Why have less choice?? Dont like a game mode? Don't play it. You are free to play the game the way you want, but why try to limit something just because you don't like it.

Exactly
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,107 ★★★★★
    AW - I personally enjoy the challenge tbh. It's short and not time consuming imo.
    The time commitment for side quests the last couple months has been a bit much. I didn’t do any Side EQ the first week and a bit this month just to watch videos first and see what the new mechanic was like on each day. Before I knew it I had 10 of those things saved up and doing them all at once took WAY too much time. Holy moly.

However, I still firmly believe AW is the worst feature in the game. Needs a complete restart with a fresh new concept imo
  • Something else?

AQ I enjoy the AQ off days more than my job off days, I wish they replace with any new mode like boss raids or anything else and keep the rewards

that would be soooooooo coool to have boss raids
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Something else?
    BG had some good ideas awhile back, about allowing game modes to interact in way that let you chose a mode without falling behind. Like incursions and arena interacting, pulling from the same reward pool. I don’t recall all the details, but I think he was headed in a good direction.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Something else?
    The Help Button. Gotta tap that thing so much it feels like MCoC has a mini cookie clicker.

Really though all the content is nice and I wouldn’t want any of it to be removed.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    War is extremely annoying . I would love to get rid of it and put the resources in quests instead
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Something else?
    Catalyst quest aren’t really worth it, unless they buff it to make the rewards better. The energy just not worth it
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    RNG
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I also dont like alliance quest
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Arena - Put down the rewards in Incursions
    Kill_Grey said:

Alliance war should be evicted from the face of the earth.

no, AW is probably my favorite gamemode, and as a plus AA destroys it
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Alliance war should be evicted from the face of the earth.

no, AW is probably my favorite gamemode, and as a plus AA destroys it
    I used to enjoy alliance war. Until the game started registering my inputs only about 50% of the time. You miss a parry because of lag, and you end up having about 800+ glory worth of potions.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Arena is definitely the most time consuming IMO, ala the grind.
    But I don't want them to remove it, it's part of the game and 100% optional.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Something else?
    Give me another way to earn glory and I'm outta AQ forever.

I'd even do more arena if there was an alliance milestone that had glory in it.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Something else?

I dont understand the hate for AW. Its one of the few modes where you actually have to plan well with your ally mates to get somewhere. If you push for a level beyond your skills tho ofc you will have a bad time. To me its a lot better then auto pilot AQ

With AQ I can choose my map, choose how much I invest, and no matter how low a level I play, the rewards are relevant (ie, the glory will be spent on things I need, even if I don’t have much of it). And I only lose a few champs.

AW, 8 champs gone, the map is decided for you, and if you are not playing at a high level the rewards are largely irrelevant.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No game mode can be removed though they can be made better. I hate arena and I like incursions, though I play arena and I haven't played incursions in awhile due to time constraints. War used to be my favorite part of the game. I don't hate it now because I am playing casual war but I don't like high level war anymore, but people do.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Remove modes? I want more game modes, more fun, more rewards! No more bugs tho