**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Your Cyber Monday Crystal Pulls?

13»

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    5* She-Hulk for $5
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Did the 18k worth of unit deals as Cav player...nothing game or account changing. The featured 5* was piece of turd Annihilus. Hoping for a 6* I can take everywhere like a Warlock, Doom, Red Mags...but got: Trash, Meh, Niche. The gem at the end was a kick to the nuts since it was the worst class gem to get as top tier mystics don't even need it. Very disappointing haul for 18k units.

• Options

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    6* red goblin and aegon dupe, and science ag for void
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    As a free player who is Cav by the minimum requirements, I was looking forward to spending my hoarded units. I had almost 5000 saved, and even though the rewards were underwhelming I decided to go for it. I spent $10 (second time buying anything in 5 years) to round up to 5000 units, and bought the first two levels. I ended up with an Ant Man, Masacre, a not-so-exciting 5* Nexus, but also a 6* Sorcerer Supreme, and finally a 5* Aegon!
    I have already awakened Aegon, used all of my sig stones, taken him to R3, and I have everything to take him to R5 except for damn T1As... 😤 But I’m satisfied and ready to make some more progress in this game now I suppose!

• Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,010 ★★★★
    Gave me 7 5*, am now 0/50 for aegon from mutant/skill crystals.
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Not a single thing. Not giving my money to a company that values my same dollar less that they did 5 months ago. No thanks!! Y’all have fun with that
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

• Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 232
    6* Ghost :) already at r2!
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I got warlock. the other purchases A.K.A peter parkers wallet, arnt coming through. How hard is it to steal spider mans walet.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    and im mad