Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Gamma-Rama Good Times

1234568»

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 1,790 ★★★★
    May I ask if RHulk boss is the last shadows raid, or Venom boss tmr? Thanks.
  • satvik17satvik17 Posts: 52
    Reference said:

May I ask if RHulk boss is the last shadows raid, or Venom boss tmr? Thanks.

No there is one more after the RHulk aka the Venom boss Shadow Raid
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 551 ★★★★★
    Please note our update to the event:

UPDATE

Extended times!

FIXIT’S FINE GOODS
    Starts: 11/04/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)
    Ends: 12/09/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)

GAMMA GALORE SPEND EVENT
    Starts: 11/04/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PST)
    Ends: 12/09/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 6,729 ★★★★★
    Wsm10 said:

I just wanted to put my thoughts on the side event, and an issue I'm seeing in general. The power difference between levels is getting ridiculous. I just wanted to see the difficulty difference between a few, and it's really getting unacceptable, especially for the level of rewards received for the difficulty. Master, you start at between 900-1000 and third fight is a small bit of difference. For epic, it starts AT 9K, and the third fight i just saw was 18K!!! Really? It's incredibly frustrating to see this, because that difference in difficulty is absurd. It's literally 10-18x upped.
    I seriously don't understand how ANYONE can think that's alright. This has been happening off & on for a while, bar a few really great events that didn't have this pathetic power creep nonsense. I really hope this doesn't continue.

That is very easy if you have gotten uncollected
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 98
    edited December 2020
    I'm glad Venom is the last quest of the event. This was the easiest one for me. I can complete it most of the time with no resources. I use 6-star Venom on the Spider champs, Domino on Kingpin and Blade with the trinity for backup on everything else (since they're all villains). Didn't beat it every time but had a good success rate. Venom is the MVP. If he dies early then it gets a lot tougher to get past Starky and Spider-Gwen.

I was waiting to spend any gamma until I had 1.5 million and I just hit it now with 3 entry tickets to spare.
  • J_Force_101J_Force_101 Posts: 11
    not receiving my gamma rewards for completing EQ. Does this game ever work properly