Options

New update really reduced loading times for Android - Thank you

Android users often have often experienced huge loading times, and more resently we had to wait a lot when pressing the "Fight" button before we entered the fight. Seems like after the new update, all of the above have been a lot faster. Thank you for finally improving our game experience on Android.

Comments

• Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    It actually made it faster for iPhone users too. We always had it good but now it's even faster.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    LOL still takes 3 minutes to start a fight
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    Improved overall loading time but still freezing in LOL.
  • Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    loading times may have improved but still experiencing connection issues intermittently and my game is crashing every once in a while usually while I'm in arena or questing. My phone says this app is a problem and has frequent crashes, lol.
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    It didn't fix anything. It takes possibly even longer between fights and pressing nodes to advance and a 5 hour wait time on quest completion. Also menus take forever as well.
  • Options
    GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    I'm having problems accessing the game with my Samsung galaxy s10 plus phone as well atm
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    well i just sold my android phone and bought a new iphone, are u telling me that now they are at the same level or still iphone is faster?
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 175 ★★
    Still long load times away from wifi. Galaxy note 20 5g ultra. Game is almost unplayable without alot of patience.
  • Options
    I can't even access the game, im so pissed
  • Options
    This happened all last month till now after the update, the first day went smooth and now the second day, today, its back not loading
  • Options
    Im getting way more freezing this update then normal.