**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why were the science Ultron clones changed without notice and WHY?

In most recent AQ was unpleasantly surprised to learn that not ONLY do sciemce Ultron clones have a new protocol that allows them to evade like Spiderman but also REMOVED the debuffs it used to inflict taking away the ONLY few times we could benefit by willpower regen. What was the reason for this change. AQ is already FULL of unavoidable damaging debuffs or debuffs with few if any counters, you couldnt give us a way to get an advantage? Why dont you remove the automatic shock damage or essessive power drain from other Ultron drones?

Its not fair that there are all these damaging debuffs in AQ. Or the fact you put champs that cause unavoidable damage in AQ on every map! (Dormammu, Electro,Magik)

The science Ultron drones need to be reverted back to their original attributes

That evade protocol is a load of **** and its very NON- transparent to NOT inform customers of your game and hypocritical of a company claiming they want demonstrate transparency to their customers

Comments

• DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Did the ultron drones ever have that “free” health like the doom science bots?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Not that this is the topic of discussion here, but as a side note, Falcon and awakened DDHK (max sig) are ideal counters for them.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/235270/alliance-quest-season-8-apocalyptic-mutiny#latest

You're seeing different minions. You are mistaken the ultron drones for Doombots. Science Ultron drones never had Void like abilities, only Doombots. There are 3 different variations with different minions. It's been this way for a couple AQ seasons now.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/235270/alliance-quest-season-8-apocalyptic-mutiny#latest

You're seeing different minions. You are mistaken the ultron drones for Doombots. Science Ultron drones never had Void like abilities, only Doombots. There are 3 different variations with different minions. It's been this way for a couple AQ seasons now.

These are NOT Doombots.....these are Ultron clones......the Science Ultron clones have been changed. That statement about chamges doesnt mention this under the radar change

That is NOT a Doombot
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

These are NOT Doombots.....these are Ultron clones......the Science Ultron clones have been changed. That statement about chamges doesnt mention this under the radar change
    Science Ultron Drones have ALWAYS had the evade. Maybe you weren't playing when they were first introduced.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

That is NOT a Doombot

I know what Doombots are.
    I know what Ultron Drones are.
    I know what Symbiods are.

You are confusing Science Doombots with Science Ultron drones. Doombots have Void-like abilities. There weren't any secret changes made, you're just mistaken.
  • I think Unknown is arguing that he knows these are Ultron Drones this week, but contends that the Science Ultron drone is now different from what it used to be way back whenever they had last been used.

Others (including myself) believe it is still the same way as it used to be long ago (with the Evade).

And, it still does have 1 Debuff it can apply, not nearly as many as the former DoomBot science (and I only got it to activate once across whole fight for me), so not nearly as much of a “Fueling station” as what DoomBot was (or for that matter, what OG CapAmer used to be way back before changes to Willpower).