Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Game Outage - December 10th [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Will Kabam extend 6* Arena duration? It's the minimum.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,395 ★★★★
    I am a noob compared to the older players here but even I know that when the games goes down this way it’s not wise to use use boosts anytime soon . Or do anything valuable
  • Options
    ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    Yeah i was exploring my cav and it went down
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★
    Actually it’s the 3rd time
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    *note to self*
    never use a boost or start a speed run shortly after kabam releases new material until the inevitable multiple "emergency maintenance" runs are completed
  • Options
    fchskm said:

Will Kabam extend 6* Arena duration? It's the minimum.

Was that arena live? I didn't visit the arenas section from past 3-4 hours.?
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

I am a noob compared to the older players here but even I know that when the games goes down this way it’s not wise to use use boosts anytime soon . Or do anything valuable

He kinda doesn’t have a choice if he started a legend run before the anniversary hit 3 hours ago as he only has 24 hours to 100% it
  • Options
    Ckent1099Ckent1099 Posts: 69

• Options
    ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    Snurris said:

Now I’ve been logged out and can’t log in. Beginning to be scary...
    Hope they haven’t messed upp backup files, lost accounts or anything like that.

Same I really hope my accounts are alright

• Options
    SKRSKR Posts: 27

Hey everbody,

We're aware of this and are working to get the game back up and running as soon as possible.

Seriously? I lost my arena streak 3rd time for this maintenance services. 2nd time I wasn't in the middle of fight. I was selecting champs and then this **** came up. And lost streak without loosing any match. How can I be patient when I lost streak 3rd time for this EM?
  • Options
    BradencoyBradencoy Posts: 22
    Marvel contest of cats
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,839 ★★★★★
    I’m in the middle of it as well, afraid to log in as the servers keep coming down...
  • Options
    chevasAGchevasAG Posts: 0
    Can't grind the 6* arena with these problems
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    3rd or 4th time...

I DEMAND COMPENSATION KABAM!!!

p.s. joking, just wanna make the nerds mad, they hate when we ask for compensation
  • Options
    TheFuZe3TheFuZe3 Posts: 60
    This is the second time today and both times I was running max boosters, will I be getting them back? whats going to happen to my speedrun?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Really hope these maintenances finally fix that fight button freezing.
  • Options
    So this discussion started as a thread of Kabam potato servers and now we have a thread of cat pictures............................... DAMM
  • Options
    drunkdragon5drunkdragon5 Posts: 25
    for how much longer will the game be down lol, its passed 3 hrs basically. I have perfect wifi and I can't sign in, says the contest is down or an unexcepted error occured. and also will be their be compensation?
  • Options
    Maltyo9 said:

Seems like as good as a time as any for my first ever post lol

- 2020 - no one is stealing my toilet paper!
  • Options
    DasiteDasite Posts: 34
    Second emergency maintenance for me. Very nice kabam. I hope youre fixing the arena.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,245 ★★★★★
    What is wrong with this severe. Now it starts to get frustrating. Scarp tge help system that might help a bit
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    when was it up lol? never come back up for me
  • Options
    DasiteDasite Posts: 34

when was it up lol? never come back up for me

yea it was up for like half an hour.
  • Options
    QuartzBerryQuartzBerry Posts: 64
    The arenas aren’t broken Kabam boo said it was the correct multiplier.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 549 ★★★
    The servers can’t even take the foolery that is going on haha
  • Options
    RegnatorRegnator Posts: 29
    Kabam is wasting our money...