**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Anniversary Gift? [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited December 2020

Hey everybody,

First of all, I want to assure everybody that hasn't gotten their Anniversary Gift that they have no reason to worry. You will receive it!

We're currently experiencing an issue affecting some of our players causing issues with the Gift Message. A symptom of this is what some of you are seeing where you get multiple Anniversary Titles/Profile Pics. While we're working to identify and fix the issue, we have to turn off the Gift message.

We're hoping to get this fixed as soon as possible, and please accept our apologies for not letting you know earlier (the decision was made very late last night).

Thanks for the pleasant response Miike,...looks like @kabamboo might be rubbing off on uall. Lol :wink:

Trying to be patient, appears if claimed gift before e.maintenance or on 1st acct alls fine. 2nd acct logged in (maybe after?) & same as others, received 3-5 titles but no rewards yet. Or is it tied to 1 device for security bc alot of replies say 2nd+ accts didn't receive them too?
  • Options
    Lochmon_Lochmon_ Posts: 4
    Me too mate, I have gotten the title like 6 times but never any crystal shards.
  • Options
    DanpielDanpiel Posts: 23
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, we apologise for the delay but rest assured that we will sort this! You will receive your Anniversary gifts in due course. We thank you for your continued patience. Cheers.

Loving everyday more that what you do, your enthusiasm for keep the summoners (players) in peace with the Company(Game) problems.

Thanks x3000
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, we apologise for the delay but rest assured that we will sort this! You will receive your Anniversary gifts in due course. We thank you for your continued patience. Cheers.

thank you so much I am relived
  • Options
    Ayan_645 said:

@Kabam Miike i am conqueror

same here
  • Options

I'm missing my rewards too! I got the profile picture and title but no uncollected anniversary rewards
  • Options

I'm missing my rewards too! I got the profile picture and title but no uncollected anniversary gift. I forced closed the game twice with no avail.
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I’m missing my rewards too! I got the profile picture and title but no
  • Options
    MariaJeanMariaJean Posts: 33
    edited December 2020
    I only have my one account but haven't received the anniversary gift either. Everyone else in my alliance received their gift, but I only received the title and icon (3 times).
  • Options
    Uncollected here. I received the title and profile yesterday and again today but not any shards/gift. It also appears all my read mail from the 10th disappeared from my mailbox.
  • Options
    Even from one of my account I didn't those rewards @kabam Mike pls just look at this thing
  • Options
    ARTHAS23ARTHAS23 Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike please read this and comment.
  • Options
    I am also not getting any 6 years celebration gift rewards yet...
  • Options
    STARKtechSTARKtech Posts: 95
    I too didn't get any shards
  • Options
    GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    I got the title and badge again this morning.
  • Options
    Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    Same here...I've recieved the title twice but no gift...I was expecting some 6 star shards to complete my first six star crystal
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike
    HELPPPP!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Hey everybody, some of you have yet to receive your 6 Year Anniversary gift.

We are still working on resolving this issue for you, but do not worry. You will receive the gift. It will likely be early next week, as we need some time to do some more investigation, and ensure that we roll this out properly.

There is no need to send in a Support Ticket, as we will be taking care of this automatically. We are very sorry for the delay, and really appreciate your patience.

Pls do it fast need that
  • Options
    Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118

ARTHAS23 said:

I... I did... It's right above your post.
    hey mike you can give it to all again it can be done quicker
    want it earliest
  • Options
    DeadMan_88DeadMan_88 Posts: 7
    Ayan_645 said:

ARTHAS23 said:

I... I did... It's right above your post.
    hey mike you can give it to all again it can be done quicker
    want it earliest
    This can't be done. It will be unfair to us and other who didn't get rewards. If rewards are given again to everybody then the players who got it earlier will have it again and they will get double rewards.
  • Options
    XuisXuis Posts: 3
    Noskills said:

I also post and issue regarding this I also received only the title and not the rewards Pls help

Bruh !!!
  • Options
    JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 55
    edited December 2020
    @Kabam Miike if we got extra shards were we supposed to make a support ticket too? Didn’t spend them but they were “claimed” by mistake with my million titles. Assume it will just be reversed and as long as I didn’t use them I will be good? Are there any threads about this because I have yet to find one?

Update:it appears they have already been removed.
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229

Hey everybody, some of you have yet to receive your 6 Year Anniversary gift.

We are still working on resolving this issue for you, but do not worry. You will receive the gift. It will likely be early next week, as we need some time to do some more investigation, and ensure that we roll this out properly.

There is no need to send in a Support Ticket, as we will be taking care of this automatically. We are very sorry for the delay, and really appreciate your patience.

Thanks for the pleasant response Miike,...looks like @kabamboo PR might be rubbing off on uall. Lol :wink:

Trying to be patient, appears if claimed gift before e.maintenance or on 1st acct alls fine. 2nd acct logged in (maybe after?) & same as others, received 3-5 titles but no rewards yet. Or is it tied to 1 device for security bc alot of replies say 2nd+ accts didn't receive them too?
  • Options
    hey kabam! I logged in to my account on 10th december and havent received my anniversary gift yet... Every time I login it asks me to claim the title and profile pic simultaneously.. hope this problem can be fixed thank you.
    IN GAME NAME :- adi wolf
  • Options
    I haven't received the rewards yet... I am level 47 and uncollected.. hope this issue is solved by the team soon.
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    I didn't even know there was meant to be shards till I saw this! Damn, now I KNOW I'm missing out 😂
  • Options
    I still did not get rewards