**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game down again?

2»

Comments

• Options
    elmj001elmj001 Posts: 20
    Censored C. R. A. P
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I was doing act 7 then boom, emergency maintenance.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Catmanndo said:

It’s only been 6 years, they’re working out some bugs, be patient 😉

LOL...you'd figure they would learn
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    kabam if you dont fix your game right now im going to quit. 7 years i have been playing this game and you decide to do it NOW at the most imporant time. fix now, give compensation as well or i walk
  • Options
    overkill5150overkill5150 Posts: 32
    Not like we dont need every sec for special arena's....come on kabam....help us out here
  • Options
    Some anniversary celebration, cant even keep the game up long enough to try and meet these overkilled events.. just saying, this fail has my whole alliance frustrated.. opposite of enjoying 6 years here
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I was in the middle of an AQ fight. So frustrating.

For those threatening to quit..., do you really think kabam care?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,012 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

kabam if you dont fix your game right now im going to quit. 7 years i have been playing this game and you decide to do it NOW at the most imporant time. fix now, give compensation as well or i walk

The game is only 6 years old. What kinda version where you playing back then
  • Options
    Rewards missing, game crashing, struggle in arenas for the anniversary rewards.... Celebrating a 6 year milestone shouldn't be looking like this..
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    after a day of work you think "now I play MCOC and I relax and ... YOU ARE KABAMMED"
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    The game may be down... but it still doesn't stop notifications being sent through for new deals! LOL
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I just had a notification pop up: “tier 2 alpha offer... go now “. Kabam are just trolling now..
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Moot4Life said:

The game is only 6 years old. What kinda version where you playing back then
    typo, i meant 6 years