**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Toughest act 7 book 1 paths

Strange question since most people ask for the easiest paths, but I’m wondering what the top 2 or 3 toughest paths are so I can burn some revives expiring soon. Either personal experience or if you saw a youtuber struggle with specific paths.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Personally I did it itemless, so there were not any "hard" paths per say for me, it really depends on your roster, if you don't have any good XL champs, namor or quake, the microreflect, size matters path may be hard for you.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Personally I did it itemless, so there were not any "hard" paths per say for me, it really depends on your roster, if you don't have any good XL champs, namor or quake, the microreflect, size matters path may be hard for you.

You explored the entire thing itemless? Also, Hype and AA sort out that micro-reflect path as well.
  • HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    Tough question. It’s complicated to answer because it’s always going to depend on your roster. In my experience, these are tedious and difficult

Pressure gauge
    destructive feedback

I think I’m missing a couple but after a quick glance through each chapter that’s all I got lol
    Kill_Grey said:

You explored the entire thing itemless? Also, Hype and AA sort out that micro-reflect path as well.
    Yep every path itemless, had to back out a few times due to dying tho.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Yep every path itemless, had to back out a few times due to dying tho.
    Dude, use your compensation items, lol
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

QUAKE GANG!!
    Actually I hardly used Quake.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Electro Luke and Rhino were probably the hardest bosses
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I’m not enjoying the unlimited power terrax, no idea how to approach that.
  • ReptoidReptoid Posts: 38
    Berjibs said:

Do you have Ronan awakened? That's one of the best options.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Berjibs said:

I take it you don't have Ronan?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    R1 single dupe, I’ll give it a go. One of those where I’m reading the nodes and it’s just not clicking what I’m supposed to be doing.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Toughest for me was probably the one where every 5 hits give you a charge, heavy removes one charge, intercept - two. Can't remember it's name
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Hmmm really good question .. a lot of tricky paths in my opinion. I thought the Life Transfer was going to be cake but throwing Spectre on it made it tricky. That's one.

Pressure gauge was a patience battle. I used Claire though so she navigated it well.

What I found out was that I hate fighting Tigra, Guardian and Nick Fury in any circumstance or node LOL

side note, the only boss I struggled with was Juggernaut #sadface ... yeah I don't know why either. i just couldn't get him down easy.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Lol Necro
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Pay attention to the title of the thread. It wasn’t asking you to talk about yourself to brag about playing a game (without providing video evidence). It was to talk about difficult paths, maybe share strategies.
    Mate, I have a guide coming soon for 7.1 which has over 6000 words right now so hold your horses.
    3 months later and still no guide? Everyone i know already 100% explored 7.1 for months now. All smoke no fire.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240381/act-7-guide-be-prepared-its-looong