Device and Model: iphone 11
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: mcoc 29.1
    Game Mode:
    AQ - lagging, long load times + crashing
    any game mode: lagging & long load times
    Description of the Issue:
    Overall, the game is lagging anywhere, anytime, on any champ. I don't have the impression certain parts or champs are not affected. The lagging and the load times are annoying.
    However, I just had the game crashing in AQ upon loading the fight (map 5, section 2, warlock against old man logan), this resulted in the fight not having started but me having lost half of warlocks (nearly full) health.
    This kind of bugs are not okay, because it affects players in a negative way.
    These problems started after downloading the last game update.
    Other players in the alliance are reporting the exact same issues.
    Hope you guys can fix this soon. Good luck! Cheers!
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Member Posts: 89

In-Game Name: Schapenkop
    Device and Model: iPad Pro and iPhone 8plus
    Device Operating System: 14.2
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and cellular (KPN)
    Game Version Installed: 29.1.0
    Game Mode: Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Disconnected, lost half health of my champs. Happens too much lately.

And again game freezes.
    lost Aegon in AQ due to this problem.
    Thanks... now I have to revive again and put in valuable resources :(
  • DashZXDashZX Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: DashZX
    Device and Model: iPod Touch 6g
    Device Operating System: IOS 12.5
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 29.2.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests
    Description of the Issue: in a story quest in act 3 when I move to a node to fight someone (collosus) it crashes plus when I try to use my 4 star silver surfer's level 3 special it crashes as well
  • SymbiopioidSymbiopioid Member Posts: 5
    iPod Touch 5th Generation
    Software: 14.2
    All Game Modes
    When using Black Widow (Claire Voyant) game will consistently crash when initiating an sp3 attack or completing a fight in victory. Issue began with release of newest update.

• Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Member Posts: 180
    iPad Air 2
    iOS 14.3
    Game 29.2

Controls are randomly not responding. In AQ the controls responded but in AW the controls almost totally unresponsive. Just stood there and got whacked. Happened in 2 fights in 2 very different nodes that doesn’t have any influence on the controls or movement.

Just adding to all the different bugs you of course don’t have any feedback for.
  • Femmefatale666Femmefatale666 Member Posts: 2
    Ipad
    Femmes Fatales
    Wifi

Since the October update the game crashes on and on. Mostly when starting a fight in all content, but also when opening crystals. It happens more and more often.
    Thanks.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Member Posts: 374

Ipad
    Femmes Fatales
    Wifi

Since the October update the game crashes on and on. Mostly when starting a fight in all content, but also when opening crystals. It happens more and more often.
    Thanks.

they don't care, even Seatin in a live say "I'm now in the Crashing Club"
    https://youtu.be/AxfuI-4BYiY?t=1335

edited January 2021
    iPad Air 2
    Game 29.2

Wtf Are you doing?

Cannot even grind in arena event. Did a 1-2 star champ match and the fight didn’t even start before the game crashed. Restarted and tried once more to continue the fight. The same thing has happened on the same fight 7 times. It’s no help in rebooting the iPad. Cannot even switch the around before it’s crashing. Also tested just enter the selection and waited. It took less than 10 sec before it crashed.

Way to go with your fixes and patches

Edit: turns out to have the whole team to lose since they need healing when I’ve entered the arena for 2-3 star level. In original level they were used they still waits for the fights to be started and crashes the game over and over

iPad Air 2
    Game 29.2

Wtf Are you doing?

Cannot even grind in arena event. Did a 1-2 star champ match and the fight didn’t even start before the game crashed. Restarted and tried once more to continue the fight. The same thing has happened on the same fight 7 times. It’s no help in rebooting the iPad. Cannot even switch the around before it’s crashing. Also tested just enter the selection and waited. It took less than 10 sec before it crashed.

Way to go with your fixes and patches

Edit: turns out to have the whole team to lose since they need healing when I’ve entered the arena for 2-3 star level. In original level they were used they still waits for the fights to be started and crashes the game over and over

New update; maybe this error is related to the spider ham issue? The opponent have one spider ham in the team I’m facing.
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Member Posts: 52
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    iOS 14.3
    MCOC 29.2.0

Been having connection issues for the past 12hrs. Non stop. Constant freezing with the “signal” icon in the bottom corner. Wifi works just fine and so does cellular network. Rebooted the phone several times and still the same problem. Game would freeze before and after each AQ fight...which is incredibly frustrating with the nice lost health bonus because the game crashes after clicking the fight button. The game is unplayable right now. Level up...freeze. Quest fight...freeze. AQ fight...freeze. The game can’t go longer than 1 minute of activity before that signal icon pops up and crashes. Very demoralizing when things like this happen. Sure enough won’t be logging in for the rest of the weekend. Don’t expect any response on this issue since the people who run this really only do it for show. Just want to post this just in case any other players are having a similar issue and to let them know it’s not just you...and its not your phone or your internet connection that’s the problem. We all know by now they rarely own up to this kinda stuff.
  • alis13rushalis13rush Member Posts: 1
    Sono
    iPod 6th generation
    iOS 12.5
    WiFi
    Arena
    In the Arena whenever I fight with or against Spider-Ham, the game crashes. This has been happening since I updated to the current version and is the only issue I’ve had in a long time.
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,218 ★★★★★
    Whenever I load up a fight in Uncollected EQ the game crashes several times before letting you get into a fight, then it will work for 1 EQ fight and then crash on the next one. This update is hot garbage man...

Video:
    https://youtu.be/VOc7FVHIRGI

iPhone 8
    iOS 14.3
    Wifi and LTE
    EQ
    Chovner said:

Whenever I load up a fight in Uncollected EQ the game crashes several times before letting you get into a fight, then it will work for 1 EQ fight and then crash on the next one. This update is hot garbage man...

Video:

iPhone 8
    iOS 14.3
    Wifi and LTE
    EQ

Not sure if it’s related but it wouldn’t surprise me if this also is due to you’re having spider ham in your team. That causes crashes everywhere.
  • TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Member Posts: 143
    I can’t even play this f###in game anymore.
  • Sako5102Sako5102 Member Posts: 1
    Sako5102
    iPhone 11pro max
    Mcoc -29.2.0
    Verizon
    It crashes, freezes, logs out in every gameplay quests story ally war ally quest. While playing it kicks you out and you lose half health both in quest story and ally war and ally quest. I really am having a heard time to enjoy the game. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling also that didn’t work. My download speed is about 57 mb and upload is 25mb
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Member Posts: 1,383 ★★★★
    iPhone 8
    MCOC~29.2.0
    I’m consistently completing freezing up in fights and not being able to move at all for a couple seconds. This has cost me numerous times.
  • limmani22limmani22 Member Posts: 1
    JR_limmani
    İOS 12.5
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Hücresel veya WiFi ikiside
  • jarlaxyle1975jarlaxyle1975 Member Posts: 12
    In game name Jarlaxyle75
    Device, iPad 6th gen 14.1
    iOS
    Home WiFi
    This game has had a bug where it kicks u out for last 2 months, and seemed to have been fixed, but now I can’t play arena...PERIOD!!! Idk what u all are doing, I’ve sent multiple tickets in prior about the game booting us during AQ/AW in MCOC. This meant we had to spend items/units etc we wouldn’t normally have had to use due to the health penalties etc etc... And surprise surprise, u all didn’t give us any compensation for what was Obviously an app performance issue. For those of us that spend $ on this game it’s disappointing that when u all are to blame for poor app performance u don’t feel the need to compensate us.... getting really old guys. Maybe do More work before updating every month
  • 2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Member Posts: 101
    Game hangs and I am having to delete app then reload

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Member Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Game is basically unplayable in endgame content because of all the crashing (often mid-fight). Seriously frustrating.
    iPhone 7, iOS13
    edited January 2021
    Isn’t it about time you address these problems being questioned in several locations. Since you never comment or acknowledge anything, what would you expect other than people seek your attention elsewhere than this ios thread.

Don’t know since you are silent about these bugs.

There are different levels or errors, some are just strange but there a few impacting fights and causing higher resources being spent.. when fights start there are stuttering run-in to center or very quick ones. Opponent start punching quicker than most can react to giving a bad start in many fights. The worst error is the glitch error where everything freezes a second or two, in this period the controls are not being registered so when fight continue the defender smacks you. If the defender is knocked down they are super quick to counterattack. So fast that there is no time to block or evade. Not to forget the change of speed in the fights.

Using the same device, the same WiFi in a high speed fiber cable being rock solid and stable.
    My game environment isn’t changing at all. Wondering where this condition may be changing?

Come on Kabam , prioritize errors over new content and give feedbacks instead of closing threads

My game details have been entered several time already previously
  • SchpideySchpidey Member Posts: 2
    Schpidah Wuss
    iPhone 7
    iOS 14
    WiFi and cellular

I first started having this issue yesterday. I tried to play the new prodigal son quests, but I keep getting kicked out of the game entirely. I tried to start the match against rocket raccoon and by game literally stopped and kicked me out of the app. I though it was my phone, but the game is experiencing issues.

PLEASE HELP
  • JustJoFoJustJoFo Member Posts: 1

Chovner said:

Video:

iPhone 8
    iOS 14.3
    Wifi and LTE
    EQ

Not sure if it’s related but it wouldn’t surprise me if this also is due to you’re having spider ham in your team. That causes crashes everywhere.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was having exactly Chovner’s issue on and off since last night (on iPhone 8 14.3). I was also trying to use my newly gotten Spider-Ham. Just restarted my quest without Spider-Ham and that seems to have completely solved the issue.
  • AJC_1870AJC_1870 Member Posts: 43
    Anyone else having problems entering arenas? Yesterday I couldn’t enter 3 Star and this AM I’m having a problem getting into 2 Star as well!

Current game update
    iPad 6th Gen 14.3
    WiFi
  • frankiedannyfrankiedanny Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: FrankieDanny
    Device and Model: iPhone 12 pro
    Device Operating System: 14.3
    Game Version Installed: 29.2
    Game Mode: All modes - story, aw, aq, arena
    Description of the Issue: I recently upgraded to an iPhone 12 Pro from a iPhone X. Since the upgrade I have experienced incorrect swipes, blocks not registering and random movements all over the place. The game is unplayable for me right now. I've been playing for more than 5 years and this is the worst I've seen in terms of responsiveness in the game. I'd hate to have to quit for this reason.
  • KorimyrKorimyr Member Posts: 40
    Perhaps stop running AW while you know your game is broken. Going into a fight to instantly crash and lose half your health is a real fun mechanic!
    Would be nice if you would actually do something already so wars are not lost because of your mistakes.
  • Xor1800Xor1800 Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Xor1800
    Device and Model: iPad Air 2
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.3
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Version Installed: version 1100091
    Game Mode: Arena
    Description of the Issue: impossible to play arena, the game crashes each time you select your opponent, when you set your lineup, when you launch the 1st fight at the end of 1st fight, etc... with iOS 14 it is even worse than before. Thank you.
  • Xor1800Xor1800 Member Posts: 2
    But it’s true that without spider ham in the team arena works a lot better. It really seems to be him that is causing the problems.