**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 6 ghost hood synergy [Merged Threads]

BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, i'm quite sure its broken been taking constant recoil damage of 2? or 3? % after every special. Been also not able to phase through the rising sun degen. I am very confused ;(
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    edited December 2020
    So Variant 6 Hyperion in the first chapter, first quest. I go in with Ghost and Hood figuring I can rank SP3s any day. Hype gets to sp3, I phase so I shouldn’t take any damage. Right? But I do. Just wondering, but does Hyperion counter that synergy? Or am I really dumb?
    https://youtu.be/IzdTuqcmk0w
  • KeywarriorKeywarrior Posts: 21
    Same happened to me. Never had a problem against hyperion, but in v6 I take damage from his sp3
  • BradekBradek Posts: 4
    Not only hyperion just happent againts elektra
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 134 ★★
    It happened to me on all 3 paths
  • Ghost with Hood can make you tank sp3 til the cows come home. I’ve not tried it but sounds like somethings broke
    Mauled said:

Ghost with Hood can make you tank sp3 til the cows come home. I’ve not tried it but sounds like somethings broke

Exactly my thoughts.
  • Roboct1Roboct1 Posts: 24
    Not just recoil damage, I'm taking sp3 damage as well. Ghost/Hood synergy is definitely bugged.
    It just seems the synergy might be screwed up. Got clipped by Storm PX’s Special 1 (noob gameplay). Got a Coldsnap and still took damage while phasing.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I bring ghost + hood + heimdall. She did take damage from sp3 while phase and heimdall doesn't trigger indestructible buff. Wasp synergy works perfectly

Am I missing something? I read node and there's nothing related
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Roboct1 said:

Not just recoil damage, I'm taking sp3 damage as well. Ghost/Hood synergy is definitely bugged.

Yea had to revive and the spectre damage too. Damage is prevention is 100% bugged. Hopefully a fix will roll out
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 134 ★★
    I think they are messed up. I tanked 1 sp3 and now I can't anymore. Not working with wasp consistently either
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Killmonger's indestructible charges aren't working either
  • @Kabam Miike could you take a llok at this a tell us if it supposed to be like that?
  • YawYeetYawYeet Posts: 34
    Happened to me too. Lost revives cause of it. Definitely a bug.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Heimdall + Angela synergy does trigger the fury, but don't purify debuffs in quest 1
  • Hey there everyone, we've passed this info along to the team to look into.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    It happened to me too, but i cannot explain it. It must be a bug.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Ghost takes damage from Captain Marvel's special 3 while phasing in back issue #6 with the Hood synergy. I have tested it twice and both times ghost was clearly phasing but took damage.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Also from Havok’s S3.
    Never happened.
    Definitely a bug.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

Hey there everyone, we've passed this info along to the team to look into.

Some revives would be appreciated, I used because of that... Then I swapped venom for ghost for ch 1.2
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I was also KOd with Ghost/Hood synergy while phased...twice.
  • SUPERDADSUPERDAD Posts: 4
    edited December 2020
    is the heimdall syngery supposed to work in V6? The indestructible doesn't come on at all had to revive a few times cuz I thought I did sumtin wrong or I didnt read the nodes right read again n I still think it should work O.... N its on IOS IPad device
  • GondelulfGondelulf Posts: 17
    Hope there will be some compensations.. spend way to much revieves on my ghost..
  • ForumnameForumname Posts: 11
    Heimdall Synergy is definitely broken.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    All anti death abilities are bugged in v6 at least. Anything to negate damage, even namor can’t reflect damage back. It’s all one problem.
  • quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    I got this issue too in v6, and did test in other mode: ghost + hood syn still worked properly in other mode: RTTL, abyss, LOL, story.
    Issue only happened in v6
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    quite a bit things are not working in V6. I brought in my sig 200 Namor to try reflecting all the constant ticking damage and taking the advantage of 100% increased attack but Namor wasn't reflecting the damage...
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114

quite a bit things are not working in V6. I brought in my sig 200 Namor to try reflecting all the constant ticking damage and taking the advantage of 100% increased attack but Namor wasn't reflecting the damage...

Thats not a bug. They designed it that way