**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Progress on 6* Arena

13»

Comments

• rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Is the 4 star arena worth doing?
  • Done...I feel so drained and now I got to finish 5*
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

I’m arena grinder, but this was rough!

And then I pulled this....

Hoping 1 of the new 6* featureds makes up for it
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I’m on 700k as I just don’t have the time for it these days. I’m alright with the fact that they want to make people grind for it as 5k 6* shards is still very valuable, but they could’ve extended the arena to run until the end of the month imo...it is what it is though 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Done with 6* at streak 224.

Fiddling with 5* arena in between other stuff and at 775K now.

Dr. Zola
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m at 1.2 million. I think I’ll hit 1.4 and the next milestone and call it quits.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

Enjoyed it but when I get to my sub 1k champs it's so many juggs, unstoppable colossi, evading Spidey's and glancing antmen that just slow fights down. Never matched with a high pi team.

My only real gripe is, couldn't this of been released last week, before cyberpunk? I have a city to burn.
  • beaker1000beaker1000 Posts: 47
    Done, also done with 5* working on 4* now
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★

Fun times.