**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why Do You Climb the Mountain?

2»

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Gambling addiction
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    What if his pull was not Doom, Domino, Starky, CA and SS but it was Diablo, DPx, Karnak, HtD and Jane foster.......
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    I realized one thing after watching the trailer, DpX doesn't throw bananas in game. Was that adjusted before his release because he would break the game balance? I demand a full refund 😤
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    i climb the mountain to find its peek
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Why do I climb it?

Because I know Beta Ray Bill is at the top. (Cue the epic music) But I am cursed, much like Sisyphus tormented to forever push his boulder up the hill, never to reach the summit. And every month, the peak stretches higher and higher and higher. I can only hope that one day, I can reach the top, and then maybe Beta Ray Bill gets into this game.

I also like Marvel and fighting games, so there's that.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    To fall and fall again after each crappy 6* pull after crappy 6* pull. Eventually to grab a cliff side and pull myself up again only for a avalanche to hit me once more and repeat the process.