**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Updated my tier list, communities opinion?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PredictorMr_Predictor Posts: 107
    TP33 said:

TP33 said:

TP33 said:

@Mr_Predictor loads of good suggestions but I could see you on,y looked at the first of the tier lists of posted as there were MANY changes made. I’ve made loads of changes now. Latest list below:

Notes:
    1. Beyond God tier section now just the top 15 champs in game. No specific order but I’m limiting beyond god to 15 champs. I tried putting in all the suggestions to beyond god and it was literally the 3rd biggest section, what’s the point of high god at that point?
    2. Apocalypse doesn’t move. He is better than all the high god champs.
    3. Cap IW, whilst I love him, is flawed and the fact that you need sigs just to unlock his full utility is my main problem. A champions utility should not vary on sig level alone. IMO champs like Hyperion have the perfect sig ability where it just enhances current abilities. Sigs like Corvus/NF are fine as only the gem is needed not a copious number of other stones.

then why do you have Ægon in beyond god tier
    Bc Ægon only needs 50 sigs to do LOL unitless.
    ???
    You want Aegon at max sig 100%. LOL is barely important in todays game. What about namor then? Sig 50 namor good enough?
    My point is that Ægon definitely doesn’t NEED to be max sig. he performs very well at lower sigs. Mine is currently sig 100 and can transfer around 60% of combo. This means that nearly 100 sigs equate to only a 15% change in potency. Whilst to do stuff like AOL you do want him at max sig it’s not needed for reliable performance.

For everyone saying cap IW should be a tier higher I will. Also She Hulk, G2099 and BWCV go up

Beyond God was meant to be reserved for the top 15 champions but if you want it you can get it.
    You WANT Aegon at max sig. It's similar to Omega. With Aegon, you'll want to ramp him quickly in higher content.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Updated list, everyone’s happy now.

what the

who wanted half of these champs in beyond god tier
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

TP33 said:

what the

It honestly seems like an upgrade.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

TP33 said:

what the

It honestly seems like an upgrade.
    fair
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

TP33 said:

what the

If you read through the thread most people complained that a good portion of these were way too low. Then take into account the fact that a lot of those are better than those some said were too low. There are only a few in there that, according to this thread, shouldn’t.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

TP33 said:

what the

The only way blades getting back in beyond god tier
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    TP33 said:

TP33 said:

what the

If you read through the thread most people complained that a good portion of these were way too low. Then take into account the fact that a lot of those are better than those some said were too low. There are only a few in there that, according to this thread, shouldn’t.
    You can't satisfy everyone..
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Not a fan of tierlists but still:

1) What do you evaluate again?
    Quake is beyond god in your opinion, but she sucks on defense. A "very good" Darkhawk is million times better.

Also, Nick is "beyond god" but even a "good" Rulk has more immunuties

It might be worth to specify which aspect(s) you evaluate :smile:

2) My argument againsts tierlists (skip if you arent in mood for it)

The fun part is, that there are certain fights that even oddball champs shine in. Look at Vision Aarkus in V6 (the one w 1% regen): there are nit many counters, but Mephisto works perfectly, almost the best I dare say. It actually happens, that a Mephisto could be the only way for many many players to access the sweet completion rewards. So technically, you might NEED this guy for sweet rewards, making him as good of a pull, as for ex. Archangel. I just wanna say, that estimating absolute value of champs is naive in my eyes

3) please don't use the argument "if there's demand, it isn't a bad thing" as your post implies.

4) Now finally about the tierlist:

Kali, Venom, Domino, Sentinel and Void imo deserve a tier promotion. Here's why:

Kali - awesome utility and regen, as well as damage. She can rival even Claire in my eyes

Domino - not beyond for sure, but she hits hard, reduces AA (often useful), has limited bleed resistence and can work against evades

Void - nice DoT damage, solid utility (reduces evade + healblock) and also, as his DoT is independant on time (like bleeds etc), he allows you to focus full on some harder mechanics

Venom - great bleed, awesome regen. Yes, no immunity, but he has truestrike (2nd best counter to IMIW + "built in" assassin mastery), also bane of spiderverse evaders (thats 7 champs). On top of that he has solid HP and a potential to counter Havok (when he rolls Armor up).

Sentinel - double immunity, great armor. Solid DoT damage as well as basic attack dmg. Important part is, that he is really good for V2,3&6, which makes him very valuable for average player. Also his healblock and armorbreak arent too bad either.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Oh the CapIW hurts my eyes. He is 100% top1 tier and this allows no discussion :smiley:
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I can't take any tier list seriously that doesn't have Void in the top tier.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

So recently I found my Xcel document with my old tier list. Took a while to update some things but I think I’ve done a pretty good job. For those who like tier lists/want to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism how do you feel about this. There will be some mistakes that I haven’t seen and I’m just trying to get the most well rounded list.

Any advice about changes I should make (negative or positive) I have played most of the champions on this list but I’m not a pro at all of them.

Finally if you are someone who doesn’t like/use/care about tier lists then 1. Why click on this post? Tier list is in the title, 2. Please don’t just spam the comments with “OMG tier lists are so useless” or “I personally don’t like them this was a waste of time for everyone”. Just because you don’t use them doesn’t mean there’s no demand.

You can’t expect people take seriously this tier list, when champs like She Hulk, Magik and OG Vision are 4 tiers lower than Namor do you?
    Also Void, CAIW, Venom and Domino are criminally placed two tiers lower than Sunspot 🤣
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

TP33 said:

Drax in beyond god tier but Groot at the bottom bro wtf

and sunspot in beyond god tier... no
    plus it’s spelt Colossus not Collosus

Why not sunspot? I’ve heard some great things from people about him and I used his 3* version in V4, he slapped.

Also Drax is just there bc he got dragged along with Magneto and Xcel started playing up and I cba to spend 5 minutes moving it.
    sunspot just isn’t a beyond god tier in the mutant class. He’s barely got any utility and just can’t compete in the stacked mutant class
    Gotta disagree with this, his damage is crazily good, perfect block is exceptionally useful, better block penetration that Doom or Corvus, easy ramp up, makes nodes like masochism and Distrack super easy, doesn’t rely on suicides and has prestige for days

Depends on your clarification of Beyond god tier but for me he is easily one of the best champs around and easily holds his own in the mutant class. For me probably the champ with the easiest access to insane damage
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    TP33 said:

So recently I found my Xcel document with my old tier list. Took a while to update some things but I think I’ve done a pretty good job. For those who like tier lists/want to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism how do you feel about this. There will be some mistakes that I haven’t seen and I’m just trying to get the most well rounded list.

Any advice about changes I should make (negative or positive) I have played most of the champions on this list but I’m not a pro at all of them.

Finally if you are someone who doesn’t like/use/care about tier lists then 1. Why click on this post? Tier list is in the title, 2. Please don’t just spam the comments with “OMG tier lists are so useless” or “I personally don’t like them this was a waste of time for everyone”. Just because you don’t use them doesn’t mean there’s no demand.

Drax too high (although you did explain why)

Void in your 3rd tier is way to low

Colossus, sparkles too low

Jane foster has some decent uses and isn’t in the bottom tier

What Magik and MS are doing in your 5th tier I have no clue, easily in the 2nd tier
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Who is Kali?
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Same goes for Sabretooth... you put him way to far at the bottom. That man has carried me through so much content, even without synergies, which make him even crazier.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Tesladon said:

Who is Kali?

Sorcerer supreme
    Dude, I can see your argument about her, but why call her Kali? I’m confused, is there something in the MROC trailers I missed? Is it her bio or the eq she appeared in for the MROC promotion earlier this year?
  • Options

HI_guys said:

Tesladon said:

Who is Kali?

Sorcerer supreme
    Dude, I can see your argument about her, but why call her Kali? I’m confused, is there something in the MROC trailers I missed? Is it her bio or the eq she appeared in for the MROC promotion earlier this year?
    because it’s her name @Pin_the_AvengerPGT17
  • Options
    TP33 said:

TP33 said:

HI_guys said:

TP33 said:

CapIW and hype should be BG tier.
    Void, Red guardian and Sorcerer should be a tier up.
    Apocalypse and Sunspot are too highly rated
    Vision aarkus should be demigod tier minimum

Hype I agree with
    Cap IW needs 200 sigs to be beyond god and in the current 6* focused meta that’s still pretty far off. Also as a long time Cap and Hype user I just think Cap isn’t on that same insane level.
    Haven’t played any Red Guardian but I’ll probably move him up.
    Sorcerer should be up a tier but idk about other peoples opinions on that. I love her and think she’s 2nd best in mystic but I’m unsure how well that will go down
    Void I might move up. Was unsure as to where to put him as I’ve literally never used him.
    Sunspot I’ll move down fine
    Apocalypse stays there. He has the potential to completely change so many champions and himself is a banger.
    Vision Aarkus I cen see moving up
    HI_guys said:

Corvus glaive should be in beyond god tier

Idk bout that. I’ve used him a lot and without suicides full boosts he can be underwhelming in a lot of longer content. Also in places like 6.3 and onwards he is much harder to use. Still great but not that good.
    Maybe I'm coming from a different place since I'm using a R2 6* in act 7. Still can do 300k health oppoents
    Last time I did one of these I had him in beyond god and people said he isn’t as viable but I’ll move him up. Haven’t personally been able to get a R4 5* to do more than 5.2 without boosts and suicides but if you’re willing to invest then I can see him being good.

a r4 5* can’t do more than 5.2 without boosts and suicides are you mad? Are you having a laugh? He can do so much more
    I’m not joking he isn’t great for 5.3, he does slap the UC EQ but that was easier than 5.2, I think. Haven’t got past 5.3 on that account though, I could see him doing 5.4 but honestly after a certain point Corvus becomes synonymous with suicides, just like OR he kind of needs them to unlock his full potential.
    a) thought this was CAIW
    b) Corvus can do act 5 easy
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    what's the deal with this list?
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    edited December 2020
    TP33 said:

I disagree with much of this and based on the number of people that clicked disagree I am not the only one, lol. Also, I disagree with the use of God in so many categories. There should be God and Demi-God, that's it. Nothing is beyond a God.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Haven't made a tier list in a very long time. Usually just go off of Seatin's which I mostly agree with, but, since I disagreed with so much of yours I started making my own. Missing alot obviously but I started with those who came to mind first off the top of my head and I do not have an opinion on every champion in the game, only those I have used or have knowledge of. Far from done but it's gonna go a little something like this:
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    a r4 5* can’t do more than 5.2 without boosts and suicides are you mad? Are you having a laugh? He can do so much more

I’m not joking he isn’t great for 5.3, he does slap the UC EQ but that was easier than 5.2, I think. Haven’t got past 5.3 on that account though, I could see him doing 5.4 but honestly after a certain point Corvus becomes synonymous with suicides, just like OR he kind of needs them to unlock his full potential.

You're absolutely nuts bro. I once argued with someone that Blade was better than Corvus because he doesn't need fights to ramp up. The fact is, with 2-4 Glaive charges he is hands down the best champion in the game in my opinion, doesn't need dupe, high sig, max sig, synergies, or suicides, they just make him even more impressive.
  • Options
    Amztrak1_Amztrak1_ Posts: 5
    Hulkbuster should be way higher